Kings @ Bucks discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

rainmaker

Hall of Famer
what the hell in natt thinking about when he draws up a play? If kevin gets more than 7 or 8 shot attempts we in the game. Natt took kevin and salmons out of the game with his stupid *** play calling, and as a result we dont have anyone to go to in the last 3 min

Really????

Just finishing seeing this and man, really??? You have two possesions at the end of the game and you give it to our 7-foot center who speed is slower than dirt. Man, where are you Kevin??? Aren't you the one who wanted to be the man of the team and says that people should step up, including yourself. Jeez...I just love the way our coaching staff is made up of. :(

Just finishing seeing this and man, really??? You have two possesions at the end of the game and you give it to our 7-foot center who speed is slower than dirt. Man, where are you Kevin??? Aren't you the one who wanted to be the man of the team and says that people should step up, including yourself. Jeez...I just love the way our coaching staff is made up of. :(
Agree 100%, the kid has been all talk and no game so far... This isn't a "hate Kmart" thread, but he needs to back up what he says he'll do instead of letting Natt draw up two plays for Miller? Or maybe Miller was showing just enough effort to get open

rainmaker

Hall of Famer
kevin should have abused this team tonight. and beno can't create for anyone else. beno helps take kevin out of the game by constantly going away from him.

We had 3 chances to win the game and Kevin only even touched the ball on one of them. It's not his fault, it was Natt's plays that were drawn up. Miller just couldn't hit a shot and giving it to Beno right there on the 1 shot clock violation was dumb.

Just a bad coaching job.

I didn't see the game - but someone answer me this:

How in the world does Kevin only get 8 shots (EIGHT) all night in 40 minutes of play? And Cisco comes off the bench and takes 15????

bajaden

Hall of Famer
I found it interesting that with 2 or 3 minutes to go in the game, Jerry Reynolds said that the lack of rebounding is really hurting the Kings right now. Hmmm.... I said to myself. I wonder why Thompson is sitting on the bench?

Status
Not open for further replies.