Kings begin pre-draft workouts

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
Keion Brooks is from Kentucky. But I assume Cunningham mixed up the school rather than whiffing on a name (Peyton Watson and Jules Bernard being the only other UCLA early entry candidates in the draft, and neither is a typo away from "Brooks").

I liked juzang last year but was a little disappointed in what I saw in the tournament this year tho. Didn’t really follow him much but nice to see him get a workout here.

I really hope Hyung Jung Lee goes to a franchise that can develop him. It would be a shame seeing the NBAs first Korean player start and end his career here (Ha Seung Jin doesn’t count he was mega trash)

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Every year, same story. haha. This is how summer league titles are won.
To be fair, Nzosa is the precise sort of guy I wouldn't mind the Kings taking a flier on with their second 2nd round pick. Dude's only 18 (he doesn't even turn 19 until November), has absolutely ridiculous length (reported 7'6" wingspan), great athleticism that allows him to switch onto the perimeter, and probably has his draft stock artificially deflated due to missing a huge amount of playing time and mostly coming off the bench in Euroleague.

I'm not saying the dude's going to be the next Joker/ random dude from Europe who comes out of nowhere to be a superstar but there's a lot of raw material to work with there.

Also Kai Sotto is huge (but also not who I'd want to pick in the second round considering we've still got Queta on the roster).