[Game] Kings at Lakers, Friday Nov 15, 7:30 PM PT/10:30 PM ET

Sit down.

We played a great game against the best team in the West on the road. Barnes in particular was playing great offense. Absolutely terrible comment.
You sit down. I stand by what I said. Except for that one lucky year on the Warriors, '14-15 where he rode the coat-tails of a great team, when has he ever elevated his teammates for anything? He hasn't been in the playoffs since '16.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
You sit down. I stand by what I said. Except for that one lucky year on the Warriors, '14-15 where he rode the coat-tails of a great team, when has he ever elevated his teammates for anything? He hasn't been in the playoffs since '16.
Your initial comment was predicated by a call the NBA admitted was WRONG. Barnes didn't make the mistake. It wasn't his fault LBJ fouled him. We're talking about ONE game and you're trying to poo-poo a whole career. If you want to continue, I'll split this discussion out to a new thread.

Sorry to break it to you but this is a team. We have about 5 guys that could take a last shot. Put down the superstar worship kool-aid which you have been fed by the league so you buy shoes.

He’s playing well for the KINGS now and is turning out to be a nice piece on a developing team.

IDK whether you’ve been keeping up on current events, but judging by your comments, you seemingly haven’t — but the KINGS have managed to win 5 of their past 7. HB has played a big part in accomplishing that.

No Bagley the entire time. No Swipa the past couple games. Buddy Buckets hasn’t shot it well much of that time.

It‘s largely been the hustle, energy and defense of HB, Richaun Holmes, Joseph, Bjelica, Bogi and Yogi.