[Game] Kings at Lakers, Friday Nov 15, 7:30 PM PT/10:30 PM ET

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
I have to say something about that. I would normally agree but guess what? Walton just drew up a GENIUS play. GENIUS. It worked to perfection and without a clear trip Barnes gets a dunk to send it to OT.
Yep, used Bogi as the double decoy to draw the entire defense's attention only for the refs to swallow the whistle when the Lakers had to foul to keep Barnes from dunking.

If Buddy was even just a smidge smarter, we’d be contending for a playoff spot the second Fox and Bagley return. No doubt in my mind

We still can, but wow

The team played very well on both ends. The Lakers didn’t play poorly and the Kings traded body shots with them and maybe should’ve won. They lost because they made too many mistakes. Mostly Buddy, but not exclusive to him. Harrison had a rough game shooting and decision making as well. Last play might’ve worked if he didn’t slip but I think you go for the win there. I’d feel better with a brick from either Bogi, Buddy or Barnes rather than going at AD. You aren’t going to get the call.

Very encouraged by how well Bogdan is playing. He’s having a great month. The man tonight was Richaun Holmes. Strong game offensively, defensively, and energy despite foul trouble against a front I didn’t really expect him to have any more than an average game against.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
If Buddy was even just a smidge smarter, we’d be contending for a playoff spot the second Fox and Bagley return. No doubt in my mind

We still can, but wow
Kings aren't competing for anything if Fox and Bagley continue to be injury prone. Time will tell how those scenarios play out.

I thought it was a good no call.

Good play draw up from Walton. Barnes would have either had a chance at the rim or he had Hield open in the weak side corner after Holmes set that screen.

It’s unfortunate that Barnes tripped over himself.

The team played very well on both ends. The Lakers didn’t play poorly and the Kings traded body shots with them and maybe should’ve won. They lost because they made too many mistakes. Mostly Buddy, but not exclusive to him. Harrison had a rough game shooting and decision making as well. Last play might’ve worked if he didn’t slip.

Very encouraged by how well Bogdan is playing. He’s having a great month. The man tonight was Richaun Holmes. Strong game offensively, defensively, and energy despite foul trouble against a front I didn’t really expect him to have any more than an average game against.
Holmes defense on LeBron and AD was impressive. He also knows his role on offense, which is 4th or 5th option, and he still scored 17pts. WCS never grasped that in his 4 years with us

Wish we would have gone for the 3 instead of the L.....

You gotta know the Lakers were gonna get home cookin from the refs in the final seconds.

Still, that was about as much fun in a loss to the ***** *** Lakers as one could hope for.

We'll get em next time.
we’ll definitely kick their butt the next time

We’re a tough matchup for them. I can’t wait to get all of our guys back now that we have an actual system on both ends.

I’m starting to feel as confident as i did last season before each game and that’s a great sign. Just need Buddy to FOCUS, good lord.