[Game] Kings at Lakers, Friday Nov 15, 7:30 PM PT/10:30 PM ET

i think we should play as slow as possible. don't start going up and down, our half court D seems to bother them they are static. and yeah, keep shooting lights out :)

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
The crazy thing is that the Kings are currently playing like you'd assume a Dave Joerger-coached team would and the Dave Joerger Kings played like a team coached by the top lieutenant from the pace Warriors.

I remember when Grant used to talk about seeing Dwight with his shirt off in the Orlando days

“I saw Dwight Howard by the pool earlier today without a shirt...and boy!”

3rd quarter adjustment time. I'm interested to see what Walton does here. The Lakers started to play aggressively against the Kings pick and roll game and never really went after the LBJ matchups (partly because Bogdan and Joseph with that double from Holmes did the trick) so the game might get switched up a little in the next half.

Kingster

Hall of Famer
The 3rd foul by Holmes could be big. My one itty-bitty criticism of him is he allows himself to get into foul trouble.

Good defense by the Kings. They're making the Lakers sweat. That's all you can ask for in this game.