[Game] Kings at Knicks, Sunday Nov. 3, 3 PM PST/6PM EST

I had Nets flashbacks...

Grateful we won.
I started to, and then Walton called the time out and brought the starters back. How many games did Joerger throw away last year by letting a big lead dwindle to single digits before calling a TO & making subs? All Joerger stans take note—Walton professionally maintained a double digit lead in the 4th quarter.

I started to, and then Walton called the time out and brought the starters back. How many games did Joerger throw away last year by letting a big lead dwindle to single digits before calling a TO & making subs? All Joerger stans take note—Walton professionally maintained a double digit lead in the 4th quarter.
we need reps. so its good that we played hard and professional till the end. it carries over.

gunks

Hall of Famer
Well, you know, Joerger had all those passive aggressive points to make to the FO. He'd probably still be here if he wasn't such a smug arse.

Luke still has a ways to go before he proves his hiring wasn't a mistake, but I'm digging the recent progress, and rooting for him. His Lakers teams (before LeBron got him fired) always seemed to play good defense and scrap. I'm glad we're starting to see some of that with this squad!

Not that I wouldn't mind Vivek shelling out on a legit assistant to help him with the offense!

This recycled take for this game is just as baseless as it was when it was first given. The Kings took 4, yes 4, timeouts in the fourth quarter.

Please use a different game to push this theory.

Gotta love this chatter on the Knicks forum

BBALLER4FR wrote:
What's hilarious is they have a PG in Fox that they wouldn't give up for anything and our fans are hooked on the guy guarding him who can't penetrate, shoot or create. This is our PG? :nonono:

exactly man its sad honestly
Please god let us get a PG as good as Fox

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
This recycled take for this game is just as baseless as it was when it was first given. The Kings took 4, yes 4, timeouts in the fourth quarter.

Please use a different game to push this theory.
I'm confused, as I completely agree with SactownExPat...Luke Walton did what should have been done. He took timeouts when needed and didn't hesitate to put the starters back in. This is in direct contrast to Joerger, who more than once did exactly what SactownExPat said he did: "How many games did Joerger throw away last year by letting a big lead dwindle to single digits before calling a TO & making subs?" I think you might have misread his comment?

I'm confused, as I completely agree with SactownExPat...Luke Walton did what should have been done. He took timeouts when needed and didn't hesitate to put the starters back in. This is in direct contrast to Joerger, who more than once did exactly what SactownExPat said he did: "How many games did Joerger throw away last year by letting a big lead dwindle to single digits before calling a TO & making subs?" I think you might have misread his comment?
My point was that the Nets game last year was not an example of a Joeger timeout issue. While odd timeout usage certainly happened in other games, that one was not one of them. He took 4 timeouts in the 4th quarter. He simply could not stop the bleeding.

All this said, I would rather just enjoy today's victory. While I couldnt help to have flashbacks, I shouldnt have brought up last year's gut punch.