[Game] Kings at Knicks, Sunday Nov. 3, 3 PM PST/6PM EST

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Knicks dancers much nicer than Portland's. Did Sacramento really follow through with abandoning the lady dancers for something gender inclusive?
It's the 916 Crew - basically hip hop. I was not impressed on opening night. In fact, there were a lot of comments, rumblings, questions about where the dancers were.

It's the 916 Crew - basically hip hop. I was not impressed on opening night. In fact, there were a lot of comments, rumblings, questions about where the dancers were.
What I don't understand is Portland has both. They even join each other for a routine or two. Thanks to the coaches challenge it seems like there are more breaks than ever last night. Why can't we have both?

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
What I don't understand is Portland has both. They even join each other for a routine or two. Thanks to the coaches challenge it seems like there are more breaks than ever last night. Why can't we have both?
I get the feeling the Kings have decided to go full out on reaching a certain group - and it's not one I have anything in common with. The halftime entertainment on opening night was totally incomprehensible to me. The section where I was sitting was totally dumbfounded. I've never felt so unrelated.

This is where I'd like to see Walton draw up a post up play for Barnes. The Knicks are starting to clamp down the paint around Fox. Good, enter the ball into the paint via the pass instead. There is more than one way to draw the defense in.