[Game] Kings at Celtics, Friday March 19th, 4:30 PM PDT

What's happened to DaQuan? I don't think he's played in a couple of weeks, but he's never listed as injured. Is it just Luke giving all available minutes to CoJo? I am glad Justin is getting some minutes. But DaQuan got the boot before Justin began getting some PT.

What's happened to DaQuan? I don't think he's played in a couple of weeks, but he's never listed as injured. Is it just Luke giving all available minutes to CoJo? I am glad Justin is getting some minutes. But DaQuan got the boot before Justin began getting some PT.
Personally even when he plays I never notice when he’s out there. It never seems like he really impacts the game. Maybe the analytics say otherwise?

dude by any statistical or visual measure Buddy and Bags are among the two worst defenders in the league. You can hide Buddy when alone but not with Bags. Our ball movement was very good tonight and Marvin tends to be a ball stopper. I’m guessing we win at least one more on this trip.
I agree with this assessment. Trading Bagley would help the defense. Either one or both of these guys need to go because of their defensive liability.

Good to see Justin James. I watched him in the Mountain West. He was a dominant scorer. So far in the NBA he can't make a layup or a dunk. It must be mental. He needs to figure out his mental issues or he will be gone.