King Keegan

His absolute best game as a pro. Keegan's shooting and consistent play has been monumental to our success. He had some good defensive possessions at the end there as well.

As soon as he hit that move, I knew it was going in. He looked like Iowa Keegan when he did that!
And I think if the Kings let him do it teams are going to start hacking away and he'll get easy FT's. He's got too much length when he's that far in.

hrdboild

Hall of Famer
All 5 guys in the starting lineup have now shown they can go out and get 30 points. I don't think the Kings have ever had that since I've been watching them. Maybe briefly in the 2002-2003 season. It feels like something clicked for Keegan today -- he was the rook trying to play within himself and not get in the way of the winning but now he's fully part of it. His teammates have been telling him that all season but the important thing is that he believes it himself and I think he does now.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
All 5 guys in the starting lineup have now shown they can go out and get 30 points. I don't think the Kings have ever had that since I've been watching them. Maybe briefly in the 2002-2003 season. It feels like something clicked for Keegan today -- he was the rook trying to play within himself and not get in the way of the winning but now he's fully part of it. His teammates have been telling him that all season but the important thing is that he believes it himself and I think he does now.
And that's probably as good for the Kings as any potential trade at the deadline.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
confidence can take your game from good to great if it all clicks, let's see if this is a start of something for the rest of the season.