KF - Offical Fantasy Football League - 2014

Its that time of year again....FANTASY FOOTALL. I am excited. I have sent out invitation, however, most of the people in the league have their email hidden, therefore, if you want to return, please reply to this thread.

The following people have played last year include:

annihilator_33
Cpt JSin
Kingmyc Gunslingers
SK7 Bolts
steelevt
TyFreak Evans
uoli Fog Balls
Venom's Vendetta
VF21 Devils
Bradymeister

It automatically selected a draft date of August 22nd at 12:00p.m. I would like to make this on a Saturday, preferably August 30th. Please let me know if that works for you.

Last edited:
So far the following have signed up:

uolj Fog Balls
annihilator_33
TyFreak Evans
SK7 Bolts
VF21 Devils
CPT Jsin
steelevt
Kingmyc Gunslingers
Bradymeister

Last edited:
Can I ask for the following to please sign up:

Venom's Vendetta

If you don't want to play, let me know so I can start a wait list.

Last edited:
Yup, paradise has its consequences, EARLY football. But I still get hours at the beach once sunday football ends.

Venom - please sign up by next Monday (August 11th). If you do not sign up by then, I will start a waiting list. I would like my league to be filled by then. Thanks

I would like to know if people can draft on August 31st (Sunday) rather than the 30th? Please let me know ASAP. If I don't hear from anyone, I will change it by the 20th (Wednesday). It will be the same time.

Anyone have an issue with making the draft 1 hour later? Instead at 10:00a.m., maybe at 11:00a.m. That way Jsin, who lives in Hawaii can at least attend the draft at 8:00a.m. (Hawaii) time? I would NEED to know today.