KF - Official Fantasy Football League - 2010

Its about time to start thinking about football....fantasy football that is. Ok, who's coming back from last year? If you are coming back you should have received an invite. If not, please post here or PM me and I will provide you the information.

Draft day is August 28th (Saturday) @ 10:00a.m. I have the same settings as last year.

The following have signed up

1. Bradymeister
2. VF21
3. CPT JSin
4. uolj
5. Gary's Bengals
6. G_M_
7. SacKings7
8. xrzn
9. Kingmyc
10. venom

Every year, there is usually 1 or 2 spots available, so if you want to put your name on the waiting list, then post here. However, returning players get first dibs. Since this is an active league, please do not sign up if you will not participate throughout the season.

The following people played last year.

CPT JSin
G_M_
Gary's Bengals
Kingmyc Gunslingers
Penguins Gone Wild
VF21 Devils
Venom's Vendetta
nebs niners
uolj Fog Balls

Last edited:
I am going to have to give up my spot. I wasn't as active as I'd like to be last year. I have a couple money leagues I'm involved in that take up most of my focus. However, if someone gets a Survival pick em or a regular pick em up and running, I'd definitely be interested.

I am going to have to give up my spot. I wasn't as active as I'd like to be last year. I have a couple money leagues I'm involved in that take up most of my focus. However, if someone gets a Survival pick em or a regular pick em up and running, I'd definitely be interested.
Sorry to hear it. I think we will definitely have a survival pick em orregular pick em. Just keep checking.

Ok I completely forgot about this until today haha. Hopefully I still remember come Saturday. Just a reminder to all participating that the draft is Saturday morning for you guys (afternoon for me)

Ok I completely forgot about this until today haha. Hopefully I still remember come Saturday. Just a reminder to all participating that the draft is Saturday morning for you guys (afternoon for me)
Why don't you put this on your calendar on your phone? I already have it on my iphone.

Anyone Interested in joining a second league? I'd like to play and if there are people on the waiting list who would also like to play I will set up a league on Yahoo. Let me know via reply or PM, thanks!

Anyone Interested in joining a second league? I'd like to play and if there are people on the waiting list who would also like to play I will set up a league on Yahoo. Let me know via reply or PM, thanks!
Please create your own thread. That way if people respond, people in my league won't get confused. Thanks.

Sorry I missed the draft everyone. I hate mechanics :mad:. Was only supposed to be an hour but ended up waiting for 5. At first glance, I like the team I ended up with though

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I had every intention of being there so, stupidly, I didn't pre-rank any players. Unfortunately, Mother Nature and the Bullard wildland fire had different ideas and I had no power this morning. By the time PG&E got the lines repaired - fire and power lines don't mix - it was too late. I am not at all happy with my team. Why on earth would I draft TWO freaking kickers?????? Blech...

Yeah I didn't pre-rank any players either and ended up with 2 kickers and 2 defenses. I don't like that at all. But I think my starters are pretty solid. Just gotta hope they don't go down with injuries

Yeah I didn't pre-rank any players either and ended up with 2 kickers and 2 defenses. I don't like that at all. But I think my starters are pretty solid. Just gotta hope they don't go down with injuries
Well I'm the first to lose a major player when Ryan Grant went down for the year. I'm pretty thin at RB now, please make me an offer! Doesn't have to be a top tier RB