KF - Official Fantasy Football League - 2012

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I will settle with being in 2nd place over 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, or 10th. Fortunately for me, I won't have to settle for 2nd because I will be in 1st...
Talk is cheap. Let's see where you stand at the end of the year, not the beginning. ;)

As I said, I am not bothered with either of the 3 options given by yahoo, but was just throwing out the blind waiver process as a suggestion IF the commish would want to implement that. Seeing that it is a free league, I do agree that it is a lot of work, so I will settle with either of the 3 yahoo options.....

fyi, it feels good to have the team with the most points scored for the 2nd week in a row....looking forward to doing the same in week 3!!!!!
Week 3 just finished. And I sure hope you don't repeat, seeing as how I'll be facing you! Looks like I may be getting a few bodies back so it should be a great matchup to say the least

Week 3 just finished. And I sure hope you don't repeat, seeing as how I'll be facing you! Looks like I may be getting a few bodies back so it should be a great matchup to say the least
Allow me to reword my statement. It feels good to have the team with the most points scored for the 2nd week in a row....looking forward to doing the same for the 3rd week!!!!