Keegan Murray

Kingster

Hall of Famer
The funny thing to me is that other than Fox I think Murray has done more "impactful" plays on defense this year than any other King, e.g. blocked shots and steals and stopping guys when they needed to be stopped (Paul George and Wiggins). I don't just want Murray in the game in the 4th quarter because of his offense. I also want him in there because of his defense.

Warhawk

The cake is a lie.
Staff member
From Jillian Adge twitter:

we are lucky keegan is even playing with **** he has going on. get the lack of passion crap off my timeline. you don't need to know why, if you trust me then trust that.
Sorry, couldn't post the tweet due to the "****" term.

Last edited:
i watched the King’s / Warriors game on my iPhone, since my wife had The Voice on the big TV. Anyway, I’m a little concerned with the recent drop off in Murray’s scoring and minutes the last few games.
Is it the rookie blues, or just not shooting well or what?

Another thing that has hurt Keegan’s productivity is the rise of Domas after a slow start and an uptick in shots for Monk. It’s good that he is playing within the offense but I’m hoping to see a bit more aggressive play on the offensive end.

Keegan is mostly a spot up shooter at the moment. His offense will be inconsistent since majority of his shots will be from long range. I hope he will be able to develop and diversify his offense as time goes by.

Keegan is mostly a spot up shooter at the moment. His offense will be inconsistent since majority of his shots will be from long range. I hope he will be able to develop and diversify his offense as time goes by.
he showed a decent pump fake and drive earlier in the year, a give and go with Sabonis for a dunk last game and has yet to be given hardly any post touches which was a big part of his offense in college. He just isn’t being aggressive and because he believes in making the right play, he just defers to others. It’s good that he isn’t forcing it I suppose but I know he can do more.

Larry89

Disgruntled Kings Fan
he showed a decent pump fake and drive earlier in the year, a give and go with Sabonis for a dunk last game and has yet to be given hardly any post touches which was a big part of his offense in college. He just isn’t being aggressive and because he believes in making the right play, he just defers to others. It’s good that he isn’t forcing it I suppose but I know he can do more.
Keegan looked much more aggressive tonight, he even got a touch in the post ;)

And the kid got spoiled during his first nationally televised game...One must be wondering what the heck was going through his mind as he watched the "methodical" dissection of both the Nets offense and, more importantly, the Nets defense.

Hopefully he doesn't get too comfy because of last night's performance, and starts expecting all nationally televised games to follow suit, though.