Keegan “KEEGAN MURRAY” Murray

I should know this… but was does the four fingers represent? Thanks for answering this question for what I assume is the 100th time
I asked this same question and the answer was something about the Three Musketeers.

Another forum member said it was about winning four in a row...apparently joking or being a jerk...or both.

I asked this same question and the answer was something about the Three Musketeers.

Another forum member said it was about winning four in a row...apparently joking or being a jerk...or both.
Someone said it because “D” is the fourth letter in the alphabet. Not sure if that’s the real reason but it seems plausible.

I heard originally it was a variation of the Vulcan salute, but not all the guys could spread their fingers apart.
Now it signifies how many guys are untouchable on the team.

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
Someone said it because “D” is the fourth letter in the alphabet. Not sure if that’s the real reason but it seems plausible.
I had heard this and repeated it a few times here, but then I heard it was actually a Kentucky thing and Lyles's initiated it (it may still be a "D" thing since they only do it in the DPOG photos as far as I'm aware).

hrdboild

Moloch in whom I dream Angels!
Staff member
Keegan is now averaging 20.1 ppg and 6.5 rpg in January and just misses out on the coveted 50/40/90 shooting split benchmark by 2 missed free throws (when your 6 game total includes just 10 free throw attempts, every miss is magnified).

Perhaps the biggest change from last month though is that he's managed to limit his PFs -- though matchups and sample size might account for that. Hopefully this is the start of a new trend after he started to get himself in foul trouble a lot in December.

Keegan is now averaging 20.1 ppg and 6.5 rpg in January and just misses out on the coveted 50/40/90 shooting split benchmark by 2 missed free throws (when your 6 game total includes just 10 free throw attempts, every miss is magnified).

Perhaps the biggest change from last month though is that he's managed to limit his PFs -- though matchups and sample size might account for that. Hopefully this is the start of a new trend after he started to get himself in foul trouble a lot in December.
The best part is it looks so natural. No more hesitation, just shoot, mid range or drive. He was fouled twice on drives tonight but isn’t getting the calls yet. I’d like to see getting to the line part of his evolution next season.