Karl Towns: Center/PF/SF

bajaden

Hall of Famer
Karl Towns, who just reclasified from the 2015 class to the 2014 class, has already committed to Kentucky. Towns, like Andrew Wiggens, who just reclasified to the 2013 class, is probably going to be the number one highschool player in the nation that year, and probably be the 1st pick in the draft after his first season.

He's a very talented player. Highly skilled for a 7 footer. He's not only a good post player, he is a very good 3 pt shooter as well as a good midrange shooter. He's a shotblocker, and a excellent passer. He handles the ball like a guard. In other words, he's predicted as the next great player in the NBA after Wiggins. Of course, he still has to walk the walk, so we'll see.

His height has been listed from 6'11" to 7'1", but it doesn't really matter in Towns case. He's capable of playing anywhere on the floor and making it look easy. But it is highschool, so we'll see when he goes up against players his own size on a regular basis. Personally, I don't think its going to be problem for him. Anyway, he's definitely someone to keep an eye on for the future. Here's a little video of him.

Last edited by a moderator:

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
Maybe it's just the still on the YouTube video, but I'm getting a real "Fresh Prince" vibe here.

bajaden

Hall of Famer
Maybe it's just the still on the YouTube video, but I'm getting a real "Fresh Prince" vibe here.
LOL! I thought the same thing when I saw it. He does look a lot like Will in the still. Hey, I'm a poet and didn't know it! How about, " No more rhyming and I mean it." " Anybody want a peanut?"