JPlayer Updates:

bajaden

Hall of Famer
Yogi Ferrell is a player to keep your eye on. He's it-lite. A very good player and scorer. I think Indiana has a few good underrated prospects.

Joshua Smith isn't all that good...he's just a big bodied center like Bhullar who bullies people in the paint because he has 100lbs over them..not impressed.
Your not going to like this, but I despise Yogi Ferrell. There is no greater black hole in college basketball than Ferrell. If you don't believe me, just ask Vonleh, who seldom touched the ball, despite being the best player on Indiana. All Ferrell is, is a trigger happy SG in a 5'9"body. I refuse to watch Indiana play anymore because I can't stand to watch Ferrell. I can't put it any more strongly than that.

Your not going to like this, but I despise Yogi Ferrell. There is no greater black hole in college basketball than Ferrell. If you don't believe me, just ask Vonleh, who seldom touched the ball, despite being the best player on Indiana. All Ferrell is, is a trigger happy SG in a 5'9"body. I refuse to watch Indiana play anymore because I can't stand to watch Ferrell. I can't put it any more strongly than that.
It's why I said he's IT-Lite lol. I think he would be GREAT as a 6th man off the bench for any team in the NBA. I don't think he's a blackhole at all. I watched Ferrell both last year and this year, and it seems like he's taking less shots and is passing the ball A LOT more. He's a great scoring guard. If we somehow do get a late 2nd rounder, I'd use it on him...or maybe if he becomes undrafted, we should go after him. He can score from anywhere on the floor .

Indiana has a lot of problems on their team, but Ferrell isn't one of them.

How did you like the Louisville-Kentucky game? That game was a defensive battle no doubt. Kentucky forced Louisville's back court to take tough shots. I can absolutely say that Louisville has a poor back court. They were forcing shots with 20s on the clock.. it was ugly.
Louisville doesn't have an offensive power on their roster. It didn't help that their poor overall offense had to play against the best defense in college.

Kentucky completely denied anything 10ft near the rim... they shut down passes to Montrezl Harrell. I don't understand why they wouldn't try to get their best player the ball more.

I would not be surprised to see the Harrison twins back for their Junior year. They've struggled in a lot of games this year, and their stocks have fallen a ton. Surprised to see DX have Aaron Harrison as the 60th prospect though

bajaden

Hall of Famer
It's why I said he's IT-Lite lol. I think he would be GREAT as a 6th man off the bench for any team in the NBA. I don't think he's a blackhole at all. I watched Ferrell both last year and this year, and it seems like he's taking less shots and is passing the ball A LOT more. He's a great scoring guard. If we somehow do get a late 2nd rounder, I'd use it on him...or maybe if he becomes undrafted, we should go after him. He can score from anywhere on the floor .

Indiana has a lot of problems on their team, but Ferrell isn't one of them.

How did you like the Louisville-Kentucky game? That game was a defensive battle no doubt. Kentucky forced Louisville's back court to take tough shots. I can absolutely say that Louisville has a poor back court. They were forcing shots with 20s on the clock.. it was ugly.
Louisville doesn't have an offensive power on their roster. It didn't help that their poor overall offense had to play against the best defense in college.

Kentucky completely denied anything 10ft near the rim... they shut down passes to Montrezl Harrell. I don't understand why they wouldn't try to get their best player the ball more.

I would not be surprised to see the Harrison twins back for their Junior year. They've struggled in a lot of games this year, and their stocks have fallen a ton. Surprised to see DX have Aaron Harrison as the 60th prospect though
The Kentucky/Louisville game went just about how I thought it would. That included Kentucky winning, but I knew it would be a battle, and maybe the toughest game Kentucky plays. For on thing, their rivals, and both teams really get up for this game. Secondly, both are terrific defensive teams. I think where Kentucky has the edge is in offensive talent, and depth. The BYU/Gonzaga game has turned out to be a better game than I would have thought. BYU is a better team than I thought. At least for today.

I have watched Ferrell play for three years now, and I've reached a point where I can't stand to look at him. After last season, I was done with him. I watched him come down the court and time after time totally ignore Vonleh. There were games where Ferrell took 15 shots, and Vonleh took 4 or 5 shots. If, somehow the Kings were to draft Ferrell, I will stop watching the Kings. That's how much I hate Ferrell, and I've been watching basketball for a long long time. Ferrell is not a team player. And, just so you know where I'm coming from. When I say I've watched him play for three years, I mean I've probably seen him play 45 to 50 times. Not to see him of course, but other players on the team like Vonleh or Zeller and Oladipo. Ferrell had a typical game today against Georgetown. 27 points, but he took 15 shots, and had count them, 1 assist. Hey, if he was 6'5" I'd have an entirely different view of him, but he's not.

Hey, I'm not saying you shouldn't like him. He's just not my cup of tea. So we'll just have to agree to disagree.