Joerger clarifies comment! (New thread so nobody misses it)

Nice that he said something to the media, but the Durant/Westbrook thing, though said in jest, is already making the social media rounds. Why do I feel like troll fans of other teams might continue with that

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Nice that he said something to the media, but the Durant/Westbrook thing, though said in jest, is already making the social media rounds. Why do I feel like troll fans of other teams might continue with that
Why? Because you're apparently way too invested in a bunch of random people on social media who have no senses of humor. Basically, who cares? You were concerned he was disrespecting Bagley or the front office. He has clarified that and you were mistaken. Are you seriously going to try and extend this?

Why? Because you're apparently way too invested in a bunch of random people on social media who have no senses of humor. Basically, who cares? You were concerned he was disrespecting Bagley or the front office. He has clarified that and you were mistaken. Are you seriously going to try and extend this?
Extend what. It’s just a side point. Though for years I’ve read about Vivek apparently comparing Buddy to Curry, which didn’t happen, but part of the lol Kangz (which hopefully is disappearing with wins). It’s just a slight annoyance to me read random folks make light of it if it catches on and continues like that. But it’s not big either way

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Extend what. It’s just a side point. Though for years I’ve read about Vivek apparently comparing Buddy to Curry, which didn’t happen, but part of the lol Kangz (which hopefully is disappearing with wins). It’s just a slight annoyance to me read random folks make light of it if it catches on and continues like that. But it’s not big either way
In all seriousness, you should probably cut way back on your Twitter activity.

It is very telling to hear such postive comments from a coach. He is around his players all the time. He knows the game and he knows what he has. "Cartwheels?" Why not? The future looks bright and no one knows it better than Coach J.
I liked his comments about working with Vlade, Fox and especially Bagley.

Warhawk

The cake is a lie.
Staff member
Imagine that. What most of us thought was the intent of his comments was actually correct after all. It's truly sad that the most rational (and true) interpretation of his comments have to be restated and clarified because some yahoos with internet access decide to up their page hits with fake stories and try to drum up false narratives.

Folks, think for yourselves. Quit pretending life is like Survivor or those other idiotic "reality" TV shows. Quit listening to every blowhard with an agenda. And quit trying to drag the team we love into the mud with manufactured drama and fake conflict. Take a chill pill and enjoy what is happening. We haven't seen play this good in over a decade. Why is it so hard to enjoy it without trying to simultaneously tear something down in the process?

Vlade and Coach are good. They are happy with Bagley. The team is over 0.500 on the road and at home. We are a very young team and the players, FO, and coaches, will at one point or another make some mistakes at times or not perform to our ideals. And that's OK. Nobody is perfect, including you, me, or Oprah. Just enjoy it all. And hopefully next year will be even better!

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
... Folks, think for yourselves. Quit pretending life is like Survivor or those other idiotic "reality" TV shows. Quit listening to every blowhard with an agenda. And quit trying to drag the team we love into the mud with manufactured drama and fake conflict. Take a chill pill and enjoy what is happening. We haven't seen play this good in over a decade. Why is it so hard to enjoy it without trying to simultaneously tear something down in the process?
I've always found this term to be grating: "agenda" is just another way of "othering" perspectives that differ. Everybody has a ****ing agenda, it's just that fans of a team don't typically consider their perspective to be an agenda, because they view themselves as the protagonists and, from their point of view, they're 'setting the record straight' about their team. But that's an agenda, all by itself: to a third-party observer, what you might see as "setting the record straight" could just as easily be seen as "spin," or "homer propaganda."

Dave Joerger said what he said about Luka Doncic. And then, he said what he said in his clarification. And how each individual chooses to interpret what he said is informed by their own agenda.

Joeger enthusiastically stated how he loves working with Vlade....did the Vladefather do it again and mend all the fences behind the scenes as only he can?
I'm sure Joeger and Vlade have always had a great relationship. Vlade hired Joeger and has always been steadfast in his backing of coach.

It's the Assistant GM, Brandon Williams, who didn't chose Joeger, who seems to have an issue with how Joeger is using his prized draft pick and rookie. But, luckily for us, Vlade is the GM, so Joeger should be safe. :)

Vlade and Joeger are a team from Day 1. I have complete confidence they have each others back. ;)

Last edited: