Jimmer Fredette

Status
Not open for further replies.
Biedrins averaged a block a game until the benching. Gobert averages a block a game. Biedrins hasn't gotten a chance to prove himself in Utah. What kind of loser organization don't give the guy a chance?
What? Beidrins doesn't have any blocks all year.....not one. He has only played in six games averaging 7.5 minutes a game, .5 (yes he averages 1/2 of a point) and has gone 1-6 on free throws for a stellar 17 percent. He has been much, much worse than Gobert. You are really just trolling because you didn't like me calling the Kings a losing organization. I am sorry if I hurt your feelings but outside of a handful of years you guys have been poorly run and the results have shown on the floor.

Things can change and as a fan base Kings fans really do deserve to cheer on a winner. I explained how, in my view "developing" younger players hurts the organization by letting them off the hook for what they are suppose to be doing. You can't tell how bad you are if you are truly never trying to win.

Things can change and as a fan base Kings fans really do deserve to cheer on a winner. I explained how, in my view "developing" younger players hurts the organization by letting them off the hook for what they are suppose to be doing. You can't tell how bad you are if you are truly never trying to win.
We tried to win the first 50 games. It didn't work. It hasn't been since day 1 of this season or any recent season.

They played mclemore early cause they truly thought he was their best sg. It wasn't a tasteful tank. They thought he'd be good. Better than MT anyway.

Now it's development time.

We tried to win the first 50 games. It didn't work. It hasn't been since day 1 of this season or any recent season.

They played mclemore early cause they truly thought he was their best sg. It wasn't a tasteful tank. They thought he'd be good. Better than MT anyway.

Now it's development time.
There really shouldn't be any such thing as "development time" It doesn't develop players or coaches. It gives them an excuse for sucking.

Entity

Hall of Famer
What? Beidrins doesn't have any blocks all year.....not one. He has only played in six games averaging 7.5 minutes a game, .5 (yes he averages 1/2 of a point) and has gone 1-6 on free throws for a stellar 17 percent. He has been much, much worse than Gobert. You are really just trolling because you didn't like me calling the Kings a losing organization. I am sorry if I hurt your feelings but outside of a handful of years you guys have been poorly run and the results have shown on the floor.

Well if you really care about jimmer then just shut up. He will be gone from this loser organization in a few more months. It's good for him to get away from this poorly run team. You should be happy. Now you can leave now if you like. No contract obligation here. Maybe start jimmer fans.com or something they will need a leader. You would make a good one as you are so close to him. Be careful he doesn't stop to fast as you may suffocate

Well if you really care about jimmer then just shut up. He will be gone from this loser organization in a few more months. It's good for him to get away from this poorly run team. You should be happy. Now you can leave now if you like. No contract obligation here. Maybe start jimmer fans.com or something they will need a leader. You would make a good one as you are so close to him. Be careful he doesn't stop to fast as you may suffocate
So...no intelligent rebuttal or insightful comment huh? I am shocked.

Entity

Hall of Famer
So...no intelligent rebuttal or insightful comment huh? I am shocked.
No need. It doesn't matter. We have given you insight upon insight. You will not let it go. Jimmer isn't good enough to get min on a sucky team. That must drive you insane. To think in five months you have to hope that somebody out there has a use for him. You should find a new player. Try Demarcus Cousins. He is pretty good

There really shouldn't be any such thing as "development time" It doesn't develop players or coaches. It gives them an excuse for sucking.
How so? If ray sucks, he won't have a career. Whether the organization is in win mode or not, that shouldn't affect his play. Ray has more at stake than wins or losses. It's his livelihood, or any player in this situation. This matters as much or more to him than anyone. Why would anyone in that situation look for excuses? Ray certainly isn't going to play like it doesn't matter. If he gets his number called, he plays his heart out. Some guys wait years for a chance.

Steel makes a good point. Why would you immediately sign Ray Mac (or ANY second round pick) to a 3 year deal? The odds of a second round pick becoming an nba player long term are fairly small. Now we are locked into trying to get something out of ray, at least in the immediate short term. Well, what if ray can't play? Financially, it's not a big deal. But if we are excluding looking at other players cause we need to play ray, that's not great. I'd much rather take a look at guys on 10 day contracts than lock into a rookie second rounder unnecessarily.
It's a minimum salary, and the third year is non-guaranteed. If you somehow convinced, he won't become a decent player, you waive him and it's $800,000 more to team salary for next year. You sign everybody to 3-year deals, so that you don't have another Asik or Lin situation on your hands.
Nothing prevents this team to go out and pick up a guard on 10 day contract.

How so? If ray sucks, he won't have a career. Whether the organization is in win mode or not, that shouldn't affect his play. Ray has more at stake than wins or losses. It's his livelihood, or any player in this situation. This matters as much or more to him than anyone. Why would anyone in that situation look for excuses? Ray certainly isn't going to play like it doesn't matter. If he gets his number called, he plays his heart out. Some guys wait years for a chance.
Maybe I wasn't as clear as I could have been. It will matter for Ray and it will matter a lot. The problem is that it will only really matter for Ray. If IT plays selfish and Demarcus is disinterested and the rotations are terrible because the coach isn't good and the team loses it gives all of those people an excuse for being bad at what they are doing.

I think the Kings owe it to themselves to find out what Ray has. I personally don't see Ray more than a D league player but they need to figure that out the rest of the season. What I don't understand is why Jimmer doesn't get some playing time at backup SG. You have a 50% 3pt shooter who has played well recently and you let him rot on the bench in favor of Outlaw who will gone next year also.

Status
Not open for further replies.