Jerry Reynolds

Pre-planned before the season that Jerry was going to do 10 games this year (all home games). Not sure why they waited so long into the season to have him do the first one but apparently this was the plan. He's doing this entire home stand.

Doug is pretty good but I wouldn't mind seeing Jerry do some of the home games again next year too. He's good too and a staple of Kings broadcasts.

Jerry is the GOAT. I may be in the minority but I think DC is over the top sometimes.
Doug to me is both better and worse. When he's being serious and offering real analysis he's on the best color commentators in the game. Sometimes he goes too far though with the goof homer stuff although he has done a much better job this year as the season has gone on.

A lot of people used to complain about Jerry because he doesn't really give a whole lot of relevant basketball analysis anymore but I think people are seeing how much they miss him now that he's not around as much. He really is a Sacramento treasure.

A lot of people used to complain about Jerry because he doesn't really give a whole lot of relevant basketball analysis anymore but I think people are seeing how much they miss him now that he's not around as much. He really is a Sacramento treasure.
I like jerry and find his commentary fun, although a little repetitive in tone if I’m being honest. I do think at this stage in his career, Doug is a better fit with grant. I find grant’s banter with jerry these last few games feels more like two old guys sitting on the porch reliving things, while we were getting something new, interesting and insightful brought to the table with Doug that grant has been able to work off of in a different way. Anyway, it’s only a short stretch with jerry and it’s good to hear him on the telecast for what I imagine may be the last time.