Jason Hart still on the kings?

PHOENIX - MARCH 22: Jason Hart #5 of the Sacramento Kings is guarded by Shawn Marion #31 of the Phoenix Suns in an NBA game played on March 22, 2007, at U.S. Airways Center in Phoenix, Arizona. NOTE TO USER: User expressly acknowledges and agrees that, by downloading and or using this photograph, user is consenting to the terms and conditions of the Getty Images License Agreement. Mandatory Copyright Notice: Copyright 2007 NBAE (Photo by Barry Gossage/NBAE via Getty Images)

HMMM.. Interesting...:p

Last edited:

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME

PHOENIX - MARCH 22: Jason Hart #5 of the Sacramento Kings is guarded by Shawn Marion #31 of the Phoenix Suns in an NBA game played on March 22, 2007, at U.S. Airways Center in Phoenix, Arizona. NOTE TO USER: User expressly acknowledges and agrees that, by downloading and or using this photograph, user is consenting to the terms and conditions of the Getty Images License Agreement. Mandatory Copyright Notice: Copyright 2007 NBAE (Photo by Barry Gossage/NBAE via Getty Images)

HMMM..
Excuse this random p[ost.. im just ashamed of the kings
Whoa. That's pretty embarrassing. Especially if your name is Shareef Abdur-Rahim. :rolleyes:

Are you serious? I can't believe that. Pretty much the worse thing you can do in journalism. I mean, did they even look at a roster when deciding who this was?

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Journalism? Some caption writer did that. They're not journalists. They're generally minimum-wage college students who tack on a line or two to describe the picture.

:)

:D!! Damn, now THAT'S funny! I guess whoever rights the captions for the photos doesnt actually know about...oh...I dunno...THE NBA! I'd think you'd want to do at least a little research before publishing something to make sure your facts are right. That is embarrassing.