James in the bag... (merged)

When they interviewed him during game 2 or 3; he mentioned that sac let him go b/c of injuries and age, I was happy that he pulled it thru and had a success in Seattle, but the way he's playing it like RA and the maloofs are bad people, then I start to dislike his behavior.......again its a contract year, of course he wants to work, so he's probably saving it for this point of his career........

I recall that James had a lot of love for Vlade, cuz Vlade encouraged him after he was cut by the Kings. I guess the love didn't extend to the whole organization. Or he could have just been motivating himself, like some kind of wannabe Zenmaster. Or finally, he could very well be just plain crazy, with his Bibby Barbeque fantasies.:confused:

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
kingfan4life said:
i think he's the biggest idiot on the face of the earth, next to shaq that is.
Whew! So glad you added that part. I was going to ask you to take your temperature, thinking you might be sick or something. :eek:

T

thesanityannex

BullKing said:
obviously the guy is still ***** hurt. He seems like a classy guy on the outside, when doing the interviews and such, but deep inside he is an a*****.

Wow, congratualtions Jerome you had a good series....but guess what you're still a scrub...and you will come down to earth in the Spurs series. So will Ray "cry baby" allen.....I guarantee he will cry to the media and the refs throughout the series.

You play physical with the guy and he folds like cheap suits. Allen will be ineffective in that series, mark my words.

it seems like you know how to silence allen very well. why didnt you tell the kings all of this before the series started. allen will dominate the series, mark my words. sonics will still lose though.

T

thesanityannex

kingfan4life said:
i think he's the biggest idiot on the face of the earth, next to shaq that is.

what makes shaq an idiot????
now that hes not on the lakers i cant hate on him.
hes funny and has earned the right to say what he says.
he backs all of it up on the court.

BRING SHAQ TO SAC.

Sorry Shaq is an idiot. Even if he is the greatest NBA player ever, he is not a great himan being. He's an obnoxious, selfish, narcissitic, low-class, childish excuse of a human being. And the media lets him prove it over and over.

F

Fillmoe

kennadog said:
he is not a great himan being.
yo man thats where you cross the line.... how do you know hes not a great human being? because he talked badly about kobe and his former owner? you dont know shaq personally so i wouldnt go as far as saying hes a bad human being. cuz thats a bunch of CRAP!

Missed my point & I'll admit I could have presented it more clearly. He may be a great guy in his personal life. You're right, I don't know him personally. However to me, for people who are so much in the public eye, "greatness" comes with other qualities of behavior.

This is an extreme example only to illustrate where I was coming from: I didn't know him personally either, but I admire and think of Martin Luther King, Jr. as a "great" human being. Not because he was wonderful in his personal life, but because of how he treated all people when in was in the public eye.

To my view, Shaq will go down as a great NBA player. That's hardly arguable. He may also be considered a "great human being" by those who do know him personally, that's for them to decide. But I think in some of his public behavior, he has chosen to act far below what I consider a "great" human being in terms of someone to admire and hope to emulate.

I am entitled to my opinion on that measure of overall "greatness" of a public figure.

I am dumbfounded... what is he trying to prove? He was awesome in the series, I admit, but what the heck? He's just full of himself.

Anyways, guys I had Brad over for BBQ last week.

I think you should NEVER burn your bridges like he has now done with the Kings....now he will always be remembered as the "garbage bag guy" who wants that? He IS an idiot and as Bibby put it "Four games doesn't make you a star"

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
thesanityannex said:
what makes shaq an idiot????
"I've won on every level except for college and the pros."

"My game's like the Pythagorean Theorem. It ain't got no answer."

"Los Angeles is the capital of California!"

"I'm not worried about the Sacramento Queens."

""I had Doug Christie's wife massage [my foot] for me before coming over here."

I could go on, but I think I've made my point...

I know it's kind of tacky to quote yourself but...
PixelPusher said:
He'll need that trash bag to sweep up his broken dreams of big-time free agent money after he gets exposed by the Spurs.
PixelPusher said:
sigh...I don't think he realized how much better it would have been for him in free agency if the Sonics lost. Now the Spurs will expose him and everyone will realize that his "amazing postseason turnaround" was just another "Hall of Famer for a day" pass given by the Kings to every ordinary big man in the league.
as of now, with just over 5 minutes left in the 4th quarter of Game 1, Jerome "Garbage Bag" James has a whopping 4 points and 2 rebounds.

SacTownKid

Hall of Famer
Will the real Jerome James please stand up!

Well he did tonight!! HAHA

He shouldn't be wearing that garbage bag he should be in it. Opened his mouth and now he gets burned. That was funny.

It's funny....but at the same time it's pretty sad that our entire front line got manhandled by a scrub.

lol, I wonder if jerome will walk around the court with his beloved garbage bag after the spurs sweep

Last edited: