James in the bag... (merged)

He has no class. I was willing to think that two sides just remembered it differently, altho I just don't think the Maloofs or RA would ever behave that way, they're too classy. Thean he went and made that bizzarre statement about having Bibby over to his house for BBQ's and Bibby said he's never been there!

That guy must be smoking those garbage bags or something! That is too weird.:rolleyes:

F

Fillmoe

i wonder if he'll bring the cape out when hes back to 4 points 2 boards jerome james in the Sonics/Spurs series?

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
What do I think? I think IF the Sonics manage to get to the finals, he's gonna look pretty stupid in his trash bag cape when he's up against "Superman."

My thoughts are simple. Jerome James is having his 15 minutes of fame. He's going to be a free agent and he's trying to get people to notice him. Well, they're going to notice him alright and I predict right now this picture will come back to haunt him.

He may have stepped it up in a couple of games in the playoffs, but he's NOT that good and the proof will tell in the long run.

obviously the guy is still ***** hurt. He seems like a classy guy on the outside, when doing the interviews and such, but deep inside he is an a*****.

Wow, congratualtions Jerome you had a good series....but guess what you're still a scrub...and you will come down to earth in the Spurs series. So will Ray "cry baby" allen.....I guarantee he will cry to the media and the refs throughout the series.

You play physical with the guy and he folds like cheap suits. Allen will be ineffective in that series, mark my words.

The only team i can root for left in the playoffs are the PACERS . GO REGGIE !!!

That guy deserves a title for what he has done for nba..... if the pacers had all their players they would have been the best in the east .

Webber4tHREE said:
lol go spurs

He loves his garbage bag.

He is a free agent after this season, so he is bussing his *ss off to get a few extra millions from a team that will overpay him. Soon after, he will sit on his fat butt and become lazy as his current teammates once said about him. At once time, he was so idle the Sonics almost waived him.

sigh...I don't think he realized how much better it would have been for him in free agency if the Sonics lost. Now the Spurs will expose him and everyone will realize that his "amazing postseason turnaround" was just another "Hall of Famer for a day" pass given by the Kings to every ordinary big man in the league.

Haha, I find that pic hilarious. He certainly did own us this series. If the garbage bag story IS true, he deserves to do that. They disrespected him in his face telling him to get a new career when he was putting up 20 ppg in 5 playoff games.

BTW - Look at Evans in the back, he's having a great time.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
This is already under discussion in the main forum, so I'm going to merge the threads and put it in here - the NBA forum.

:D

The funny thing is that they won't be contenders for long if allen leaves for cleveland or LA or where ever he goes. So they can have this series because they are just going to struggle against the spurs

His actions are as dumb as those of Scot Pollard after the Kings won their first ever playoff series in Sac history after beating Phoenix. As evidenced by the photo, JJ is more conerned about himself than he is of his team. Be a true professional and win with class. It would one thing to do it if you had just won the NBA finals, but the first round.

kingsville said:
The only team i can root for left in the playoffs are the PACERS . GO REGGIE !!!

That guy deserves a title for what he has done for nba..... if the pacers had all their players they would have been the best in the east .
yeah not really a fan of reggie but i learned to respect him as a player so go pacers lol

VF21 said:
What do I think? I think IF the Sonics manage to get to the finals, he's gonna look pretty stupid in his trash bag cape when he's up against "Superman."

My thoughts are simple. Jerome James is having his 15 minutes of fame. He's going to be a free agent and he's trying to get people to notice him. Well, they're going to notice him alright and I predict right now this picture will come back to haunt him.

He may have stepped it up in a couple of games in the playoffs, but he's NOT that good and the proof will tell in the long run.
Hehe... hope he has fun with the spurs... and if somehow they get to the finals... have fun with the defending champs or superman, as you said. :)

This is gonna be just like the Austin Croshere fiasco a few years ago. Have one good playoff run, make everyone think you're the s***, get paid with a ridiculous contract, and fall right back into mediocrity, or in James' case - well - sucking.

kingsville said:

I totally agree but there's a lot of guys who fit that category and his chances this year are miniscule at best.