James Harden tests positive for COVID

We aren’t even a week into the quarantine bubble experiment and the wheels already seem to be falling off the wagon.
Will anyone ever look back on the winner this abomination of an experiment as a legitimate league champion?

confession: I watched the Timbers/Galaxy game last night. I cancelled my YTTV effective tomorrow because the lack of sports, but I figured I'd watch one of my other favorite teams while I still had the service. It was slightly better than watching teams I had no interest in (I turned that off after 5 minutes) but I really think the appeal to "casual" sports fans of these events is going to be zero.

Will anyone ever look back on the winner this abomination of an experiment as a legitimate league champion?

confession: I watched the Timbers/Galaxy game last night. I cancelled my YTTV effective tomorrow because the lack of sports, but I figured I'd watch one of my other favorite teams while I still had the service. It was slightly better than watching teams I had no interest in (I turned that off after 5 minutes) but I really think the appeal to "casual" sports fans of these events is going to be zero.
Sports aren't interesting if you're the only one watching it, and that's what it feels like when you are watching a game with no one in the stands. There's no magic, no suspense, no drama.

Pro sports are over.

Sports aren't interesting if you're the only one watching it, and that's what it feels like when you are watching a game with no one in the stands. There's no magic, no suspense, no drama.

Pro sports are over.
I cancelled YTTV but I have access to Peacock through a family member so I have Liverpool on right now (is this live ??? who cares???) just to try out the service. The pumped in crowd noise is so silly. They even have a banner at the bottom of the screen letting you know if you watch on TV you can have it with/without the noise but online noise is the only option.

The Timbers are trying to get me to pay for next year right now (with about 80% of this year's fees applied, which is appalling, we had TWO matches). I honestly can't see any scenario where I want to be in a capacity stadium next year. This esss is nuts :(