Jabari

I think Jabari played pretty well last night Against the Bulls.
He seemed to draw the defenders toward him. He’s got a nice jump shot,
and he’s strong in the paint. He also had a block/steal, and a few rebounds.
maybe he’s part of the solution for some wins for us.

I hope he gets some minutes tonight against the Bucks.

I think Jabari played pretty well last night Against the Bulls.
He seemed to draw the defenders toward him. He’s got a nice jump shot,
and he’s strong in the paint. He also had a block/steal, and a few rebounds.
maybe he’s part of the solution for some wins for us.

I hope he gets some minutes tonight against the Bucks.
its worth a shot, we need bigger guys to try to somewhat slow down giannis. i mean if luke puts a guard on giannis this game, he's just daring monte to fire him

I saw Jabari playing for the Celtics Saturday night on the nationally televised game of the week. The announcer said he’s getting to play now that he’s on a good team. They said Sscramento hardly played him.
Geeze, as a Kings fan I like to win, not see players that we had go to other teams and play well after we didn’t play them.
Very frustrating. I’m not a basketball genius, just a serious fan, but it sure seems like we needed to give a player like Jabari Parker a chance to show what he can do. Too late now.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
It’s stupid. Even if Parker is totally washed he’s the type of guy a horrible team like Sacramento should be throwing out every night instead of guys like Bjelica.

Probably not a HUGE loss it didn’t work out, but still frustrating this franchise is so incompetent to not even try.

Might not be a huge loss, but it's another red flag. A guy who theoretically fits the teams system. Can play the 3 if the team goes big, or the 5 if the team goes small and Walton never lets him see the floor. Makes me think Walton's personal biases are getting in the way of his basketball decisions.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Lol. You guys thinking he should have been playing and I wondering why he wasn't cut after the trade.

He was trade filler.
Dude just found a way to immediately get on the floor for the playoff bound Celtics with little to no practice time. Our players in front of him were probably much better though. Just coaching and underachieving or whatever?

Last edited:
It made sense initially that Jabari wasn't playing as we were supposed to be developing our younger players but we all saw how the season played out. He can't play defense but he can score and we could have used him in spurts. The Celtics have won 8 of 9 and immediately inserted him into the lineup where he drops 11 on 5/6 in a handful of minutes. Weird.

Dude just found a way to immediately get on the floor for the playoff bound Celtics with little to no practice time. Our players in front of him were probably much better though. Just coaching and underachieving or whatever?
And? That happens all the time, see 10 day contracts. See what he is doing in 10 games.

Jabari “Not good enough for the Sacramento Kings” Parker continues to get minutes for his new playoff bound team, as the Celtics beat the Suns today.
That type of thing happens around the league all the time. Ben McLemore got minutes with the Rockets and had some moments. Do you want him back? Or did you see enough in SAC?

It’s far easier for a scrub player to show out on a more talented, better team than it is on a perennial loser.

Main point is, Jabari Parker is no better player today than he was while with the other 5 org’s he’s played for. He’s just in a better situation for him.

Parker wasn’t good enough to be a main cog for the KINGS or any other team. And it still remains to be seen how good a role player he can be in the long term.

Jabari “Not good enough for the Sacramento Kings” Parker continues to get minutes for his new playoff bound team, as the Celtics beat the Suns today.
Ya he's just tearing up the league with his 15.7 min/per game with the Celtics. 8.3 ppg, 3 reb 1.3 ast 1.3 TO .3 stl. Sure he's 12-18 from the field, but 0-3 3pt and 1-2 FT.

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
He’s immediately a useful and used player on a playoff team. But sure, he’s not good enough to play on a bottom dweller like Sacramento. I’m in the wrong here. Lol
Some also comes from player buy in? I know at one point we were trying to offer him a large contract to play here, he signed elsewhere. Then wound up in a trade on a contract so maybe he just didn't give a sh? Now he's about to be out of the league and look here - Boston comes calling, he can earn himself another year or two guaranteed by the next sucker.

He’s immediately a useful and used player on a playoff team. But sure, he’s not good enough to play on a bottom dweller like Sacramento. I’m in the wrong here. Lol
well you are about Bogi. ;-). 23 points and 8 assists to lead an Atlanta team without Trae or Capella over Miami.

Did you know he had Corona Virus bad in Serbia? Explains his slow start.

So last 2 games, (13,12) mins, (2,4) PTS, (20%,33%) FG, (8,1) Reb, (2,0) ast, (1,1) BLK.

5 game celts average 14.2 min, 6.2 pts, 53.8% FG, 75%ft, 3.6 Reb, 1.2 ast, .5 blk, .9 TO.

Clearly if he played against the Warriors for the Kings last night they would have blown the Warriors out.