If Sacramento Had an MLS Club would you support it?

I might support it if its here...I wanted to support the men's and women's entry in San Jose and never made it down there to watch in person although I did have season tix to the Sabercats of the AFL. I did catch MSL on TV occasionally. But I probably watch more of the European leagues (thanks to GolTV and Fox Sports World) than I do of any non championship related MSL matches.

is your family from chile

No, but I lived there for 2 years doing missionary service for my church. I was mostly in Santiago, but I did get to go to the coast and see the areas in and around Vina Del Mar. Chile is a beautiful country and I can't wait to go back in December to visit!

VIVA CHILE!

ShatteredVision asked:
Notice how San Jose had most of the oddball sports?

Hockey, Arena Football, MLS...

Also include women's professional basketball. The San Jose Lasers of the now-defunct American Basketball League, from 1996-98.

As a fan of women's b-ball, maybe I shouldn't call it an "oddball sport", but they came along at a time when it seemed unusual for a women's professional team to be playing basketball. But that was just before the WNBA began.

Considering I subscribe to the Fox Soccer Channel my answer is yes. I kind of miss the Knights though and I wish my kids could go to indoor games.

I am a sick, obsessed "soccer" fan, and can say that if there was an MLS team here, I would support it fanatically.

What would you name such a team? Keep the royal theme "Knights", "Rovers", "Rangers", or something new and indigenous, like "Suns", "Red Devils" (just thinking heat, etc.), or other?

I like Norcal United Rovers. Thoughts?

Norcal Knights?

Ok, I'm bored.

I find International Soccer and European Club Soccer MUCH more enjoyable than MLS. I have actually tried to watch entire MLS games but grew bored because I had no rooting interest and the skill level is much poorer that I am used to, as many of the good American player play in Europe. Maybe if they allowed more international players it would be more interesting.
100% agree. I don't even watch MLS at the moment, and probably wouldn't unless I lived in an MLS market. I follow every OTHER league in the world though, pretty much, and am a huge fan.

It says something when MLS can't get me to be a fan. I should be a "shoe-in".