I am a Witness

This thread is for people who have seen Lebron's great plays...if you see something from Lebron thats just so UNBELIEVABLE, so FRESH, so RAW and so on...and you feel like you have to share it with SOMEBODY...come here and post. Let the world know you've become a witness.

ARE YOU A WITNESS?

Last edited:
W

West_Gunslinger16

Still dissappointed about the MVP. LBJ should've gotten it. Unlucky for him, he wasn't good enough for sportswriters:mad:.....

LBJ:

* 21 yrs old
* No sidekicks from the likes of MARION & SHAQ (Hughes is horrible, Flip is OK)
* Didn't get 81 (because wasn't a ballhog) but get a lot of triple-doubles
* Built many record-breakers
* Is not 30-plus yrs old to be an MVP candidate (A good point)
* An ALL-STAR in his ROOKIE YEAR!
* Unbelievable talent
* Can only be contained by one man, Artest (Last meeting: James 17 points)

You cannot deny him the "Award"!

Last edited by a moderator:
A

AriesMar27

West_Gunslinger16 said:
Might I add:

* VERSATILE! CAN PLAY 5 POSITIONS!
you ride hard.... he can play two.... the 2 and 3... you must have been watching some old laker games on espn classic.... and are confusing lebron with magic....

He can play 1 and 4 as well because of his handles, speed, vision. 4 because of his size, strength, abililty around the basket. Don't know how this isn't obvious with his versatility.

5? Not sure about that.

W

West_Gunslinger16

No, really he can. He can pass. Was an SG. Upgraded to SF. And one game he played 4. 5? I can see it in the future. Good body build type: From 6'8 he went an inch taller (fans say, and I can see it he's now even with Antawn Jamison) now he's 6'9 and 240 pounds (not fats like Carmelo Anthony's body, it's pure muscle).

A

AriesMar27

he can pass but he wasnt very good as a point guard... as for the 4.... maybe against lamar odom or marion.... 3's playing 4's..... thats like saying bonzi can play all 5 positions.... especially the 4 and 5, since all he has done in the playoffs is post up and rebound. same would go for artest....

W

West_Gunslinger16

AriesMar27 said:
you ride hard.... he can play two.... the 2 and 3... you must have been watching some old laker games on espn classic.... and are confusing lebron with magic....
First off, I'm not confused with King James and Magic. Second.....

I DESPISE THE LAKERS! AND I DON'T WATCH ANY OF THEIR GAMES! CLASSIC OR NOT!

Last two seasons it's proven he can play the PG spot just about any time.

He can play the 4 when they go small or for stretches. Plus he's in the East, and with whats already been said.

I find the, "Are you a witness?" ad campaign rather creepy, but I will tesitify to some amazing plays. His hanging baseline dunks are a thing to behold, and his all around game is as solid as his scoring is spectacular.