How will the Kings manage $59M in practical cap space

I was saying it tongue-in-cheek, but if you wanna dance, let's dance.

Exhibit A:

None of these are facts. Moving on.

Exhibit B:

We could've been a Playoffs team last year if a few things towards the end of the season had gone right. I say even without the new signings, we'd have a good chance to compete. (Sidenote: Zach Randolph)

Exhibit C:

So far, the only new big addition in the free agency to the west are Anthony Davis, D'Angelo Russell, and Bojan Bogdanovic. With Klay Thompson possibly resting some of next season, KD left for BKN, Rockets rosters in chaos, I failed to see how it is MUCH TOUGHER WEST as you suggested.

It's easy to fall prey to the eye-test. But next time it might be worth trying to add some actual facts into your conversation.
Your arguing with someone who's deck has no royals and only odd numbered cards.

It remains to be seen where Kawhi signs. The West is weaker IMO. The Vets signed by the Kings have the "Sand" needed to body up on the Clips. Should be good games this coming season.

I was saying it tongue-in-cheek, but if you wanna dance, let's dance.

Exhibit A:

Exhibit A: Doc Rivers has a championship. Also has a superior record to Luke Walton. Not Hyperbole. Fact.
When Luke Walton is able to take a team to the playoffs on his own accord get back to me.

Exhibit B:

We could've been a Playoffs team last year if a few things towards the end of the season had gone right. I say even without the new signings, we'd have a good chance to compete. (Sidenote: Zach Randolph)

Exhibit C:

So far, the only new big addition in the free agency to the west are Anthony Davis, D'Angelo Russell, and Bojan Bogdanovic. With Klay Thompson possibly resting some of next season, KD left for BKN, Rockets rosters in chaos, I failed to see how it is MUCH TOUGHER WEST as you suggested.

It's easy to fall prey to the eye-test. But next time it might be worth trying to add some actual facts into your conversation.
Exhibit A:

Exhibit A: Doc Rivers has a championship. Also has a superior record to Luke Walton. Not Hyperbole. Fact.
When Luke Walton is able to take a team to the playoffs on his own accord get back to me. Thinking Walton is superior to Doc Rivers is very funny. He couldn't hold his jock

Facts:

Houston: Is not going anywhere. Harden, Paul, Tucker, Capela. Talk drama all you want, they are still a great team. When The Kings can beat them even one time, get back to me.
Dubs: Hard to tell what they'll do with Russell. But, Draymond, Curry, and Klay are 3 All Stars and they will get to the playoffs.
Spurs: Still Have Pop and every naysayer can counts them out every year. They are clinical and play like a team
Portland: First player you forgot, Has added Whiteside( You forgot he's 19-17 per 36)
Utah: YOu forgot someone else: (Mike Conley)
Lakers: With Kawhi they are going straight to the championship. Without, they are still a playoff team.
Denver: Young and getting better
OKC: George, Westbrook and Adams. Still a solid team with 2 All Stars.

Exhibit A:

When Luke Walton is able to take a team to the playoffs on his own accord get back to me. Thinking Walton is superior to Doc Rivers is very funny. He couldn't hold his jock

Facts:

Houston: Is not going anywhere. Harden, Paul, Tucker, Capela. Talk drama all you want, they are still a great team. When The Kings can beat them even one time, get back to me.
Dubs: Hard to tell what they'll do with Russell. But, Draymond, Curry, and Klay are 3 All Stars and they will get to the playoffs.
Spurs: Still Have Pop and every naysayer can counts them out every year. They are clinical and play like a team
Portland: First player you forgot, Has added Whiteside( You forgot he's 19-17 per 36)
Utah: YOu forgot someone else: (Mike Conley)
Lakers: With Kawhi they are going straight to the championship. Without, they are still a playoff team.
Denver: Young and getting better
OKC: George, Westbrook and Adams. Still a solid team with 2 All Stars.
Houston for one might have some drama if things don’t go well. Don’t forget they tried to trade everyone apart from Harden including most of their starting lineup. Chemistry issues are a big deal, see the Lakers last year after Lebron tried to trade everyone.

Klay wont be playing until halfway through the season at least, probably longer. We will see how great Green is now that he doesn’t have two hall of Famers and an all star to throw the ball to.

Spurs will be Spurs, but there was a chink in their armor last year and had to win like 9 straight at the end of the season last year while we faltered. They can be taken they didn’t add anyone of importance.

Portland will be in the playoffs.

Utah and Denver will be one of the top 4 seeds for sure.

Lakers are a question mark. You guaranteed playoffs but they have no one apart from Lebron and AD. Literally. I’m not sure that’s enough. They both have to play 70 games plus to have a chance.

OKC has talent, but lack cohesion and Westbrook is literally shooting worse and worse as the years go by and it’s only a matter of time until his athletic abilities begin to diminish. George was an MVP caliber type player last year and yet they were towards the bottom of the playoff seedings and got bumped quickly.

To recap, Utah, Denver, Portland, Warriors and Houston are making the playoffs unless some of the above happens. Spurs and OKC are in the next tier followed by Lakers, Kings, Mavs.

The West is wild, but the top teams aren’t as scary anymore. If anything I think it has switched to Utah and Denver as being the best in the West. Warriors have lost too much to be at the top. Houston is all about shooting threes but they always fail in the playoffs because all they can do is flop. Mentally weak.

No reason to be scared.
Kings just have to beat them.
Based on their record against the Western conference last year. They have a lot of work ahead of them. The only teams they could beat were the Spurs and OKC.

The only top team that isn’t as scary is the Dubs. Russell is not Durant. But, I wouldn’t count out a team that has 3 All Stars, 4 when Klay returns.

Utah is better
Denver has more experience
Portland went to the WCF and will have One of the Best front and backcourts in the conference. Lillard/McCollum Whiteside/Nurkic
Houston has all their core returning. Keep on dreaming that they will fall off. They may suck in the playoffs. But, you first have to get there. Kings didn’t beat Houston once last year.
Lakers: will get to the playoffs either way. With Kawhi they are going to win the championship. Without they are a low seed.

Kings hopes at the playoffs rest squarely on major improvements by Bagley and Fox. Vlade’s Free agent moves were strategic. Taking into account a big improvement from the aforementioned. Nice complimentary pieces: Holmes, Dedmon, and Joseph. Not a fan of the Ariza signing(Randolph 2.0)But they are not the difference makers to take the Kings to the playoffs: Fox, Bagley, and Hield have to play next level.