How many games before Kobe and Ron Ron get into a fight?

How many games till Ron Ron and Kobe get into it?

• 1-25

Votes: 14 34.1%
  • 25-50

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • 50-75

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • 75-82

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Playoffs

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Never

Votes: 16 39.0%

• Total voters
I know Ron says him and Kobe are buddies but I have a hard time believing they can be good teamates with each other. I can see them playing a crucial game or at least crunch time in some game and Ron Ron just hogging it up, slowing down play, and throwing up some ill advised shots and that may pee Kobe off, especially if they lose.

So lets puts some guess down for when the first blow up happens. :D

or they can win another championship. it all depends if ron can buy into what jackson says. the way ariza did. he responded well to adleman, he should respond well to jackson.

I'm guessing 23 games. Why? Ron once wore #23 on his jersey.

He also wore #15 after the Pistons brawl. And the #15 + Kobes #8 = 23

Kobe's # is 8. 2^3=8. That is 2 to the 3rd power. The #s 2 and 3 are in that equation, thus 23.

Kobe has worn #24 and #8, add those together it gives you 32, flip the digits and again you get 23.

Ron has worn #96. 3x3=9, 2x3=6. The multiples are 3 and 2, again if you flip the digits you get 23.

Ron has worn #23, #91, #15, #93, #96. 23+91+15+93+96=318. Taking the first two digits and subtracting the third digit gives you 31-8=23.

Happy 5th of July! or 7-5-2009 which yes, you guessed it 7+5+2+0+0+9=23.

All this adds up to the plot of a silly movie, and another silly post. Good day.

Kobe's # is 8. 2^3=8. That is 2 to the 3rd power. The #s 2 and 3 are in that equation, thus 23.

Kobe has worn #24 and #8, add those together it gives you 32, flip the digits and again you get 23.

Ron has worn #96. 3x3=9, 2x3=6. The multiples are 3 and 2, again if you flip the digits you get 23.

Ron has worn #23, #91, #15, #93, #96. 23+91+15+93+96=318. Taking the first two digits and subtracting the third digit gives you 31-8=23.

All this adds up to the plot of a silly movie, and another silly post. Good day.
Absolutey fabulous post!

I know I have always gone against the grain with Ron, but I think the question is: will Ron help the lakers repeat next season? I think the answer is yes. If you know me, you know how much I even hate to say it. But this idea that Ron will implode and destroy the lakers is something that I am not buying. There are those in Kingsnation and Rocketland that IMO overinflated the on floor impact of the quirky nature of the guy and underinflated the on the floor impact of his utter awsomeness (once I thought it, I had to type it). Kobe is actually a jerk (IMO) and laker fans like him fine last I checked. Ron is a Mama's boy and will fit in just fine.

win

OK, you win my vote.

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
Absolutey fabulous post!

I know I have always gone against the grain with Ron, but I think the question is: will Ron help the lakers repeat next season? I think the answer is yes. If you know me, you know how much I even hate to say it. But this idea that Ron will implode and destroy the lakers is something that I am not buying. There are those in Kingsnation and Rocketland that IMO overinflated the on floor impact of the quirky nature of the guy and underinflated the on the floor impact of his utter awsomeness (once I thought it, I had to type it). Kobe is actually a jerk (IMO) and laker fans like him fine last I checked. Ron is a Mama's boy and will fit in just fine.
I am inclined to agree. Ron will only cause problems if the team is in disarray. If Phil leaves in a future season and they get off to a shaky start that's when I see things getting out of control. With a team returning from a championship season, I suspect they'll get at least one season of smooth sailing and be favorites to repeat.

I gotta go shower now :(

Artest has actually played in the Triangle during the Cartwright Bulls years, but he's been reverting to shotjacking tendencies as a first or near-first option for both us and the Rockets. If he does blow up, it could be due to his perceived constraints of ball dominance within the Tri (although technically his ability to hit the three, triple threat and pass should make him useful there). The other option is if he's just heavily involved in the LA nightlife, promoting his rap albums under the glitz of glamour and generally becoming a nuisance to the team--could happen, you never know.

Shaq and Kobe didn't get along at all, but did just fine on the court. I'm hoping for the same...

Personaly, I didn't want Artest, but will support him now that he's wearing a Laker uni.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Shaq and Kobe didn't get along at all, but did just fine on the court. I'm hoping for the same...
Only one difference, dear hoopsie... Shaq, although irritating as hell, wasn't bat-poop nuts...

Personaly, I didn't want Artest, but will support him now that he's wearing a Laker uni.
That should be the mantra for whichever team he plays on...

"Personally, I didn't want Artest, but will support him now that he's wearing a ___________ uni."

It's not about Artest so much as the voices in his head and the outside influences he lets get to him. Of all the cities in the world, Los Angeles is quite possibly the WORST place on earth for him to be for an extended period of time...

I'll get no satisfaction if he does indeed crash and burn. The odds are truly not in his favor this time around...

:(

"Only one difference, dear hoopsie... Shaq, although irritating as hell, wasn't bat-poop nuts..."

That is true, dear VF....I certainly won't hold my breath for a smooth season, just hoping for the best is all I can do. :confused: