how do you do this here?

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Go to your user control panel. If you cannot access the option, it may be something that comes with time.

We just upgraded our software and are still working out some of the kinks.

Go to your user control panel. If you cannot access the option, it may be something that comes with time.

We just upgraded our software and are still working out some of the kinks.
okay so sigs are allowed becuse my sig and avatar thing arent working at all they dont even show up in my panel.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I'm trying to tell you there is apparently a waiting period for new members before they can do that type of thing... And please, once you can, limit your "sig" to one at a time, okay?

Thanks...

I'm trying to tell you there is apparently a waiting period for new members before they can do that type of thing... And please, once you can, limit your "sig" to one at a time, okay?

Thanks...

do you no how long it usually takes? is the same with avatars thanks for clearing it up to:D

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
Did Jeremy change the board to allow pictures in signatures? I've had signatures turned off for two years, but the last time I could be bothered to look, pictures weren't allowed in signatures, so that might be why you can't get that to display.

Did Jeremy change the board to allow pictures in signatures? I've had signatures turned off for two years, but the last time I could be bothered to look, pictures weren't allowed in signatures, so that might be why you can't get that to display.
Yes, apparently just recently. Perhaps with the switch to the latest version or maybe it was just turned on by default and he hasn't turned it back off.

I like it off personally, but then again I can always turn off signatures entirely, too.