Holmes out again; winding down

I see that Richaun Holmes is now out for health & safety protocols. With the way this virus is spreading like wildfire, can’t help but wonder who is next and how will that affect the team’s play?
I’m not necessarily thinking about adversity as much as I am opportunities for the unproven.
That’s how I’d like to see this season wind down: A big trade or two to shake things up, and playing time to see if any of the unproven might be future rotation players on a good playoff team.
Then a new coach for next season and an owner who doesn’t think he’s the smartest person in the room.
Yeah, I know, I’m asking for too much.

Thanks for an irrelevant post in responding to my post that you obviously didn’t read. Thanks also in advance for getting this thread shut down.
I definitely didn’t help, so my bad.

WRT your original post, I’m in the same boat. Given the way things were going with a full roster, I’ve found these recent games much more interesting…the season might be salvageable, but seeing extended burn and different line-ups could pay dividends as well, with some flashing star potential (Hali) and others rotation potential (Bags, Jones).

Warhawk

The cake is a lie.
Staff member
Let's stay on topic, shall we? I've just deleted some posts to clean this up. Any other off topic COVID discussion will warrant more than just deletion. Fair warning.

I like Jones....I think he has more upside than Holmes. He can step back and shoot the 3 and has a few different power moves inside. Holmes is a bit one dimensional and needs others to set him up, predictably, in order to score.