Here Comes Seattle

BenchMob said:
Good luck Ray34. Believe it or not, I'm glad we pulled the 6th seed. I'm tired of playing Dallas, seeing Cuban's mug, some of the mavs fans are...heh. Also, it will be short travel for both teams. It should be a great series.

Seeing Corliss and Danny going at it should be a hoot.
Agreed. In spite of the national media always billing the Kings vs. Mavs as a high-scoring thriller, I've never looked forward to their playoff matchups. As much as I prefer watching a good offenseive game over a defensive battle (which more often than not is just two crappy offenses unable to score against each other), the Mav vs. Kings were just a little too up and down for me.

What I look forward to watching in this series is two teams that can execute their offense in the half court.

L

LasVegasKings

Peja Vu

Pejas worst enemy is self-doubt. I think he has made great strides in that department though..now if his strained groin could just follow suite. I think he still misses Vlade..I wonder if his wife ever gets tired of hearing about how great Vlade is...that can be such a mood killer.

This matchup will be interesting to say the least. The Sonics have had our number this year, however those 3 wins that they got was against a totally different Sac team. And both teams were depleted when we (our new look team) won the last game against them. I say the team that is the most healthy wins this series.