Heat-Philly

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
I'm late for this party, but would like to chime in. I really enjoyed watching this game. The entertainment value was top notch. I've started watching a lot of the 76ers games because of CWebb and Iggy. Play of the game: the alley oop pass from AI1 and catch and dunk by AI2 (Iggy). It was beautifully executed.

I'm worried that CWebb is still hurting. They will need him in the post-season for sure. He started out a little slowly, but picked it up in the 2nd half.

Oh, well.........fun game to watch!

As for this Dallas Portland game...booooooooooo

Have I ever mentioned how much i hate the Mavs?

any you who could they have picked a more boring game to have on TNT they should have just stuck with Philly/Miami...they could of pulled this one out of the lineup weeks ago...I'm sure TNT had no idea that Avery planned to rest Dirk for this game so intead we're seeing much more KVH yay! <--sarcasm I'm not watching the game but it sucks that have to wait for this game to be over in order to get to INSIDE THE NBA...but the bright side is at least after this game is over you'll probably hear Chuck call Dallas soft..I love hearing other teams get called soft just so I know its not just us that gets constantly called soft

Have i ever mentioned how much I hate the Mavs?

Sorry I'm starting to sound like piksi

HndsmCelt said:
Im loving it! Earlier the fans were rough on Webber. Am I th e only one who hates watching Webber paly in Philly? It's like selling the hot rod you took great care of to some punk you see out on the street roasing the tires and burning the clutch...
I feel exactly the same way! I always want to watch Webb play, but every time I do I'm so nervous inside for him because I know that one bad move and the fans will be booing him again. Refreshing game tonight, and I was thrilled when Webb came through towards the end of the game and when he got the round of applause when he fouled out.

Hope his shoulder heels gets better soon, I agree with everyone else, it still looks sore.

6th said:
I'm late for this party, but would like to chime in. I really enjoyed watching this game. The entertainment value was top notch. I've started watching a lot of the 76ers games because of CWebb and Iggy. Play of the game: the alley oop pass from AI1 and catch and dunk by AI2 (Iggy). It was beautifully executed.

I'm worried that CWebb is still hurting. They will need him in the post-season for sure. He started out a little slowly, but picked it up in the 2nd half.

Oh, well.........fun game to watch!
I second that vote...actually it looked to be rather difficult cuz I don't think Iggy was really on time to dunk that ball but once the ball was in the air he had to speed up his pace to catch up to it...I'm a big Iggy fan if i were a hardcore Sixers fan my username on a Sixers board would be iheartIggy or iheartAndre or IheartAI2 (oh the possibilities)...and again I'll ask the question that has been asked almost every Sixers game night since the all star break...why wasn't he in the dunk contest? The kid is nasty and i LOVE IT!

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
iheartBrad said:
I second that vote...actually it looked to be rather difficult cuz I don't think Iggy was really on time to dunk that ball but once the ball was in the air he had to speed up his pace to catch up to it...I'm a big Iggy fan if i were a hardcore Sixers fan my username on a Sixers board would be iheartIggy or iheartAndre or IheartAI2 (oh the possibilities)...and again I'll ask the question that has been asked almost every Sixers game night since the all star break...why wasn't he in the dunk contest? The kid is nasty and i LOVE IT!
Glad to hear that, iheartBrad. I'm glad I'm not the only one here cheering for him. I know my whole town is behind him, but I wasn't sure of anyone else. He does seem to be liked in Philly though.

Cool 6th. I like Iggy, he's the only OTHER reason i watch the 76ers. I really can't stand AI so can we call Iggy something else like Iggy. I know I went out on a limb there lol

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
loopymitch said:
Cool 6th. I like Iggy, he's the only OTHER reason i watch the 76ers. I really can't stand AI so can we call Iggy something else like Iggy. I know I went out on a limb there lol
LOL....well, we have called him Iggy for awhile now. His mom calls him Andre though. BTW - he comes from a real nice family.

6th said:
Honey, he went to high school right down the street from me. My nephew went to school with him, but I think Iggy is a year older.
lol..interesting...I never knew where he was from or anything just that he went to Arizona...you learn something new everyday they say...and I'm sure your whole town would be behind him...he's having a great rookie year and him and AI look just great together like i said earlier the second best duo in all of the NBA

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
iheartBrad said:
lol..interesting...I never knew where he was from or anything just that he went to Arizona...you learn something new everyday they say...and I'm sure your whole town would be behind him...he's having a great rookie year and him and AI look just great together like i said earlier the second best duo in all of the NBA
ANDRE IGUODALAPhiladelphia 76ers | GF | #9
College: Arizona Rookie Yr: 2004
Ht., Wt.: 6'6", 207
Contract Status: Active
NBA Exp.: R
Born: Jan 28, 1984 in Springfield, Illinois
FYI - he was born on my mom's 55th birthday. :) She likes him a lot. ;)

HndsmCelt

Hall of Famer
hoopsfan said:
So you think Luke Walton comes from a real nice family too?? ;)
Not sure how much the old man was arround when Luke was growing up... but then again I never thought of Walton as a bad guy any way.

Boy the people that on The Heat board are making so may excuses of why The Heat lost last night.I look at this way another team was just better then your team that night or day. I'm not saying The Heat are bad but if your team lost they just lost. I'm Pistons fan and when The Pistons was doing bad I wasn't making any excuses for them .

i'm so happy the sixers won!! and webb had a nice little applause when he fouled out.

but it's so sad to see webb not happy. i mean, did anyone see him smile in that game? and he used to be so huggy. he always gave mike, brad, or whoever, hugs or head hugs. he used to be so passionate and cheery when the team is doing well.

well ::sigh:: i miss webb.

i kinda agree with hndsmcelt. i don't wanna watch philly, but i do. i don't like seeing webb struggle, but i want to see him play. i just want him to do really really well there. go chris! you can do it!

sidenote: igoudala is awesome! :)

I'm so happy the heat lost...and IMO dwayne Wade is turning into a chump, he's starting to get that c***y attitude that Kobe has. I don't see the Heat winning the east, they don't play enough D, Detroit will come out of the east. Shaq is still getting beat on pick n rolls.

6th said:
ANDRE IGUODALAPhiladelphia 76ers | GF | #9
College: Arizona Rookie Yr: 2004
Ht., Wt.: 6'6", 207
Contract Status: Active
NBA Exp.: R
Born: Jan 28, 1984 in Springfield, Illinois
FYI - he was born on my mom's 55th birthday. :) She likes him a lot. ;)
WHOA WHOA WHOA He's the same age as me...well this just changes everything...why did i always think he was like a year or two older than me...i guess i never really thought about it...I mean he came out of school after his sophmore year which was last year meaning this year he would have been a junior has would I have had I stayed...yup definetly changes everything...thanks for the info

BullKing said:
I'm so happy the heat lost...and IMO dwayne Wade is turning into a chump, he's starting to get that c***y attitude that Kobe has. I don't see the Heat winning the east, they don't play enough D, Detroit will come out of the east. Shaq is still getting beat on pick n rolls.
I see your point...but I don't think that he as crossed that very thin line between cockiness and confidence...Personally I love the guy cuz you just can't hate him he's sucha NICE guy off the court and very humble...i can't imagine that changing

LMM said:
but it's so sad to see webb not happy. i mean, did anyone see him smile in that game? and he used to be so huggy. he always gave mike, brad, or whoever, hugs or head hugs. he used to be so passionate and cheery when the team is doing well.
He's not in the Kings anymore... ;) (Hence not as cheery and huggy.)

iheartBrad said:
WHOA WHOA WHOA He's the same age as me...well this just changes everything...why did i always think he was like a year or two older than me...
That happens to me too. NBA players are so big that it makes them look older.

iheartBrad said:
I see your point...but I don't think that he as crossed that very thin line between cockiness and confidence...Personally I love the guy cuz you just can't hate him he's sucha NICE guy off the court and very humble...i can't imagine that changing
Yeah I like Dwayne, Dwayne is the only Heat Player that I like.

LMM said:
i'm so happy the sixers won!! and webb had a nice little applause when he fouled out.

well ::sigh:: i miss webb.

i kinda agree with hndsmcelt. i don't wanna watch philly, but i do. i don't like seeing webb struggle, but i want to see him play. i just want him to do really really well there. go chris! you can do it!

sidenote: igoudala is awesome! :)
I agree, I miss Webb too! And, watching him not be happy makes it even harder. I did, however, see him smile once during the game, after he fouled out he was standing with his arm around one of the other 76ers (sorry I don't know names of some of the 76ers) and they were both smiling. Not Webb's full strength million dollar smile, but a smile non-the-less, and I thought, well, maybe he's starting to settle in. I'm sure the applause helped, as did having a better game. Watching him struggle is hard for me too, but I can't not pay attention. Already thinking, hmm... tonight is a back to back for him, hope he can do well....

I will always miss him to some extent, but I think if he was happier and playing well it would help ease the pain....