Have you?

Although i dont want them to get injured in the All-STar game. I Voted, these are the starters
WEST: Peja
Shareef
Brad
Bobby J
Mike
East Le Bron
Webber :D
Big Ben
R.I.P Hamilton
A. Iverson

Bonzi Wells deserves to be in the All Star Game. It's a shame his name isn't a default on the ballot. You have to write him in, which almost guarantee's he won't be in it. He is playing like an all star though.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
DocHolliday said:
Bonzi Wells deserves to be in the All Star Game. It's a shame his name isn't a default on the ballot. You have to write him in, which almost guarantee's he won't be in it. He is playing like an all star though.
He has no chance to be voted in anyway, and numebr of votes make no difference when the coaches pick guys. He'll have a very hard time making it anyway with us in a down year, him basically having to displace TMac, Kobe or Allen, and then of coourse there is the coach factor -- gotta wonder how the coaches actually feel about a guy who's been a jerk to their fraternity.

Team Dime said:
This shows why the fans shouldn't be allowed to vote. How can you honestly say your happy with Peja's game? He doesn't belong anywhere near that game. That's almost as disgraceful as Vince Carter getting voted in when he was injured for the 1st half of the season. It's turns the game into a joke, nothing more than a popularity contest.
I agree 100%. I think its wrong to vote in players based on popularity who really dont deserve to be at the all star game. Peja? no. Bibby? no. Miller? no. Wells? I'd vote for him. SAR? maybe.