Has anyone thought of this before?

Gary

All-Star
Anyone thought of doing what Dallas does in the center position? They have Diop playing 8-12 minutes a half which basically can set the tone of the game having a big guy like him cloggin the middle. Maybe bring in a guy like that and move Brad to PF than change him to C when SAR, or KT come into the game. Have been watching some Mavs games lately and it seems to work well.

I feel much of the improved defense is because of him starting.

Gary

All-Star
venom_7 said:
we probably wont play the mavs.
Not talking about playing them. Talking about doing what they do at the C position. How they start Diop which is an excellent shot blocker, and a BIG guy to set the tone of the game for Dallas.

Gary said:
Not talking about playing them. Talking about doing what they do at the C position. How they start Diop which is an excellent shot blocker, and a BIG guy to set the tone of the game for Dallas.
Well I like that Idea. but the problem is Miller isnt dirk. He is a shooting Center. I do agree he can play the PF. I think a great move would be to go get Joel Pryzbilla for Center and go Joel brad frontline. and get out of kenny's contract. just use SAR

How about get Sampson some regular minutes at PF/C instead of having SAR as our only back-up big.... 6'11", athletic, rebounder, shot-blocker, can score around the basket. Regardless, Rick will be forced to play a defensive big next season when we likely get one, as that's clearly a lacking, or just a lack of PT. ;)

Joel/Brad starting front-court would be a slow one, and doubt he'd be a back-up, if so that'd be terrific.

Last edited: