Grades v. Raptors 03/10/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got back from the game. I got to see that behind the backboard shot live. :) Only Kobe, Lebron, Rondo, and Evans have made that shot this season. I think.

Is it just me or is Beno looking better and better playing with Reke in that back court.. We all have been saying that we don't really need a guy that demands the ball next to Tyreke and that we just need someone to take some of the PG load off him, hit open shots and handle while waiting Tyreke to get in position before giving him the ball. Beno should get major props for proving us Kings fans wrong this year. I don't think I have seen Beno play this well next to anyone ever.
Couldn't agree more with this.

[yt=behind the glass]vNTEJYvJiq0&feature=channel[/yt]
Even impressed Toronto announcers were pulling for the basket count.

Last edited:
Okay, so who's going to get the Luke Walton sponsored triple double that Kenny Thomas once put up? It's the most crucial one, I feel.

Kingster

Hall of Famer
Is it just me or is Beno looking better and better playing with Reke in that back court.. We all have been saying that we don't really need a guy that demands the ball next to Tyreke and that we just need someone to take some of the PG load off him, hit open shots and handle while waiting Tyreke to get in position before giving him the ball. Beno should get major props for proving us Kings fans wrong this year. I don't think I have seen Beno play this well next to anyone ever.
When you think about it, Beno is not a true point guard. He's a combo guard. That tells me that if the Kings got a very good combo guard, he could play very well with Tyreke. Beno could then be an excellent sub off the bench.

I really don't see a huge need to have an upgrade over Beno and have him be a bencher. You gotta remember, Tyreke is gonna get better and so is his and Benos chemistry together. I think they can be a really good starting backcourt in this league. It's the frontcourt that needs upgrading. And just more experience.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
Looking at the boxscore. It seems Westphal did a good job of distributing minutes (in my eyes).
It didn't actually occur to me at the time, but yeah, you're right. Would prefer May be swapped out for one of the the two muscle bigs, but all the core youth got their minutes, the main core guys (Reke, Lanry and BEno -- and who the hell would have ever come up with those three names as the core 6 months ago?) all got their 35. It was indeed nicely distributed for once.

Status
Not open for further replies.