• Get spot minutes to develop

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Wait his turn until we've cleared out the debris and made our playoff run

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
On one hand it's concerning that he's becoming perturbed, on the other it's still on him as well. He has a ways to go in terms of being a leader on the floor that makes the team better for his skill level

You missed with both hands.

This is PRECISELY what a leader says and does, and he's been acting much more like one this last month. He's setting a tone. Better yet, the coach is setting a tone, and Cousins is seconding it. That's exactly what you are looking for from a coach/leader combo.

During game I caught him grimacing when WCS wussed out vs. Randolph. Comments about keeping guys out of the lane might very well have Collison in mind. But he's kept things at the we level so far, which gives guys cover.

You missed with both hands.

This is PRECISELY what a leader says and does, and he's been acting much more like one this last month. He's setting a tone. Better yet, the coach is setting a tone, and Cousins is seconding it. That's exactly what you are looking for from a coach/leader combo.

During game I caught him grimacing when WCS wussed out vs. Randolph. Comments about keeping guys out of the lane might very well have Collison in mind. But he's kept things at the we level so far, which gives guys cover.
I don't mind the comments to the media, actually I concur that he's showing backbone on it. Maybe I should have worded that better.

I'm talking about more about the somewhat petulant body language/demeanor on the floor during the games. His emotions can still be better channeled IMO.

But still for me he has the talent to be doing more even with his subpar teammates. He has the talent to be top 7, and so the team still shouldn't be in quite the quagmire if he was showing the indomitable presence of say IMO a Harden or a Westbrook. He can still take it up a notch on the floor

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I don't mind the comments to the media, actually I concur that he's showing backbone on it. Maybe I should have worded that better.

I'm talking about more about the somewhat petulant body language/demeanor on the floor during the games. His emotions can still be better channeled IMO.

But still for me he has the talent to be doing more even with his subpar teammates. He has the talent to be top 7, and so the team still shouldn't be in quite the quagmire if he was showing the indomitable presence of say IMO a Harden or a Westbrook. He can still take it up a notch on the floor
We all better hope he never becomes devoid of emotion. It's his passion to play his hardest and desire to win that has brought him this far. People IMHO are way too critical of him at times, acting as though he should just go out there and play perfect ball with no room for anything as silly as emotion. He has made great strides forward and I'd like to see that acknowledged once in a while.