Games Around The Nba 11/16

I just started paying attention to box scores when I can't watch any games, it's a great way to keep up with the league. Here's some info I pulled tonight:

***Nash did a 17/6/18,,,,,18 assists!!! against his ole' buds.

***KG got a double, double double (25/21).

***Bobcats shot 57% and very nearly took out the Jazz tonight (103-101), with Boozer contributing a 34/13.

Ok, but how did the Bobcats choke that game away? All you need to do is NOT GIVE UP A THREE and you win. What do they do? Give up a three, choke two free-throws and then the jazz come back to win it.

Sheesh.

Ok, but how did the Bobcats choke that game away? All you need to do is NOT GIVE UP A THREE and you win. What do they do? Give up a three, choke two free-throws and then the jazz come back to win it.

Sheesh.
Bummeroosky, sounds like it was an exciting game. I love the underdog.

Ya from what I saw it was a pretty good game. G-Wall posterized not only Carlos Boozer, but AK-47 as well.

Now if only he had made that shot with a second left to go.

bdouble013 said:
Ya from what I saw it was a pretty good game. G-Wall posterized not only Carlos Boozer, but AK-47 as well.

Now if only he had made that shot with a second left to go.
Gerald will excell with the Bobcats, nothing better for him in my estimation. His athleticism, when tamed, is gonna be a monster. I noticed he was on his 4th foul tonight with 36 minutes playing time. Playing time, playing time, playing time...

EDIT: Re: Bobcat fouls, Smith & Brezec fouled out and Okofor had 5 fouls, wow.

Last edited:
Big dunks from GWall, and the block on Boozer was ridiculous as well. Would it have been so bad to have that guy in the game instead of DC sometimes? I guess he probably just had too much trouble picking up the subtleties of the Kings' offense.