[Game] Game 55: Sacramento Kings @ Los Angeles Clippers

How excited are you?

• Meh.

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Votes: 26 53.1%
  • I'm like Vivek Ranadive at a famous person party!

Votes: 20 40.8%

• Total voters

Entity

Hall of Famer
Kings losing poise. Ref yelled out, "Everybody calm down." A mili-second later whistle and tech on frustrated BenMac of all people.
Well that crap by cousins and JT starts to spread. The whole team argues the whole game. They started focusing on the refs in the 2nd quarter and now you are 20 pts down

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Is it really a foul if you accidentally hit a guy because he's so fat that his course of trajectory isn't that of a normal human being?

Entity

Hall of Famer
Reddick flops like a fish...he falls down on almost every shot he takes.
The whole clipper team flops. I'm willing to bet they have more flopping fines than any other team. Our team is emotional and let bad calls take us out of our game. It's a good strategy by the clippers I mean look at the 30 pt turn around. Can't argue with results.

Well that crap by cousins and JT starts to spread. The whole team argues the whole game. They started focusing on the refs in the 2nd quarter and now you are 20 pts down
My buddy in Texas watches lot of games on NBA-TV but mostly his Spurs - lives in hill country near Austin. He says Kings are by far biggest whiners in the entire league. Regardless if true or not this team needs to knock it off and just go to next play. That's the way San Antonio does it and Kings will never get there until they improve their lousy cry baby attitude. I'm talking mostly about Cousins and JT but a few others as well.