[Game] Game 5: Sacramento Kings vs. Denver Nuggets, 11/05/14 7 PM PST, 10 PM EST

The sky is...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gunks

Hall of Famer
You know things in this world just ain't right when Reggie Evans is getting the guns out, my god that was something out of this world, that was a total domination in every sense of the word. We are the best post up team in the NBA we got three elite post up players who just savage teams.

Denver is not this bad, they are literally 2 deep at every position and we slaughtered them like they were Lakers or 76ers.
I like these words. When do we play LA again? I feel like watching that team get kicked while they are down...By us.

K

KingMilz

I can't believe Denver gave Faried a 13million dollar deal that's unbelievably bad management, he's not even better than JT or Landry when healthy.

S

sactownfan

Ben getting going was the biggest positive for me along with Ray getting time....

Cousins/Gay/Collision/Casspi/Carl/Evans we all know what they can do...
But...

If Ben starts knocking down 3's at a high clip that this team becomes a total nightmare for opponents. I also think Ray gives us more of a 3pt threat and is the obvious better option to back up at PG. Well see if malone has figure that one out next game.

Anyone notice how Cousins fouled out on that BAD call on his 6th foul, and you could tell he was about to go ballistic but instead just ran off the court immediately to prevent himself from getting a technical? That was hilarious...our Boogie Cousins growing up before our eyes.
Yup...and he just was asked about his composure this season and said, it really hasn't been tested yet...cause things are going well

of the next four road games, including home game at Spurs (I will be attending this game), which ones will we be more accepting of losing? =)
Doesn't really matter, because we'll shock some teams that nobody thinks we'll beat...and lose some other "winnable games". Every game is actually winnable with this kind of play, regardless of the opponent

You know things in this world just ain't right when Reggie Evans is getting the guns out, my god that was something out of this world, that was a total domination in every sense of the word. We are the best post up team in the NBA we got three elite post up players who just savage teams.

Denver is not this bad, they are literally 2 deep at every position and we slaughtered them like they were Lakers or 76ers.
I think Denver is THAT bad this year. Lawson is playing a little injured. Gallinari and McGee are both coming back from injuries. It's really clear that Gallo isn't even close to 60% out there. I think they might be a lottery team this year. Too many players not at 100% and the lack of chemistry kills them. I really like Faried, but he's no threat to the Kings. He might be a threat to others, but not ours.

Or he has a brain.
Nah, he obviously stole our ideas! :rolleyes:
Ben getting going was the biggest positive for me along with Ray getting time....

Cousins/Gay/Collision/Casspi/Carl/Evans we all know what they can do...
But...

If Ben starts knocking down 3's at a high clip that this team becomes a total nightmare for opponents. I also think Ray gives us more of a 3pt threat and is the obvious better option to back up at PG. Well see if malone has figure that one out next game.
That end of the shot-clock three make was ridiculous - he didn't seem rushed or concerned with only .3 seconds left, just drained it from around 26 feet.

I am positive that last year, Cousins would've been T'd up after a couple of those dunks he did last night. I remember a couple times last year where he dunked, glanced over and got a T called, something that every player in the league does. I've been telling my Portland friends ever since he made team USA that the NBA doesn't have any choice but to promote him as a star now. That means ease up on the technicals, give him the benefit of the doubt on calls, and have leaked media reports that instead of labeling him as childish, or uncontrollable or whatnot, just call him "passionate". I feel like I've been right so far.

Anyone notice how Cousins fouled out on that BAD call on his 6th foul, and you could tell he was about to go ballistic but instead just ran off the court immediately to prevent himself from getting a technical? That was hilarious...our Boogie Cousins growing up before our eyes.
Just to clarify:
I was at the game and saw the 6th foul closely -
DMC wasn't even close to getting upset - he was bemused.
He could afford to be - his team was up by 30.
It didn't bother him much - he was like "OK, fine - I'm outta here!"
He wasn't having to hold back passion and anger with that run - he just used the energy of getting fouled out to race off the floor.
Further, I think he realized pretty quickly that the backups could, and should, handle this kinda game.
I am positive that last year, Cousins would've been T'd up after a couple of those dunks he did last night. I remember a couple times last year where he dunked, glanced over and got a T called, something that every player in the league does. I've been telling my Portland friends ever since he made team USA that the NBA doesn't have any choice but to promote him as a star now. That means ease up on the technicals, give him the benefit of the doubt on calls, and have leaked media reports that instead of labeling him as childish, or uncontrollable or whatnot, just call him "passionate". I feel like I've been right so far.
I direct your attention to my prediction from last year on this very subject.

It is as clear as day (to those watching closely) that the refs are treating the Kings (and DMC specifically) VERY differently this year (so far) than in previous years.

It quite honestly is the difference between winning and losing (except in this DEN game, likely).