[Game] Game 5: Sacramento Kings vs. Denver Nuggets, 11/05/14 7 PM PST, 10 PM EST

The sky is...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This team is really solid. I'd like to see how they perform when they aren't getting all of the free throws, though. They aren't always going to be that generous. I think the road trip should tell us how real we are.

In any case...I ******* LOVE THIS TEAM!

gunks

Hall of Famer
Unfortunately I missed this game buuuuuuut....

Boogie is ******* gross. 30/11 in 22 minutes?! WTF... He's a monster. We arent worthy. If he didnt foul out he could have dropped some kind of disgusting 40/20 line tonight.

Remember when this board had Cousins haters? LOL!

Could it be that after 5 games we have already exceeded our longest winning streak from all of last season? Oh yes we have!

In related news, we have also exceeded our longest winning streak from the season before that. And the season before that.
ummm really? wow...the smell of progress

K

KingMilz

You know things in this world just ain't right when Reggie Evans is getting the guns out, my god that was something out of this world, that was a total domination in every sense of the word. We are the best post up team in the NBA we got three elite post up players who just savage teams.

Denver is not this bad, they are literally 2 deep at every position and we slaughtered them like they were Lakers or 76ers.