[Game] Game 4: Sacramento Kings @ Denver Nuggets, 11/03/14 6PM PST, 9 PM EST

Demarcus Cousins is

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hrdboild

Moloch in whom I dream Angels!
Staff member
The bench group has been holding their own defensively for the most part. Sessions had 6 points and 2 assists in 11 minutes. Williams had 5 points 4 rebs and an assist and a steal in 10 minutes. I think some of you need to take a step back and look at the big picture here. This hasn't been pretty basketball but it's been effective. We're on our way to holding a fourth straight opponent to 95 points and this is the hardest place in the league to play a back to back.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
The bench group has been holding their own defensively for the most part. Sessions had 6 points and 2 assists in 11 minutes. Williams had 5 points 4 rebs and an assist and a steal in 10 minutes. I think some of you need to take a step back and look at the big picture here. This hasn't been pretty basketball but it's been effective. We're on our way to holding a fourth straight opponent to 95 points and this is the hardest place in the league to play a back to back.
While all that is true, it is just so hard for me to get invested in this game. There's no rhythm or flow.