[Game] Game 4: Sacramento Kings @ Denver Nuggets, 11/03/14 6PM PST, 9 PM EST

Demarcus Cousins is

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I honestly don't want to hear anymore crap about Ben. He shut down Affalo whether anyone likes it or not. Our bench is freaking horrible. D-Will needs to see 0 PT.

I guess out of all the games so far in the season this is the one to try and see, if maybe bench unit can find a life, but they are just impotent there starting with a ghost of Sessions.

For all the criticism being directed at McLemore - and let's not kid ourselves, that criticism has been quite well deserved tonight - I feel like it's worth noting that Afflalo has scored all seven of his points since McLemore went to the bench.
Yes, Ben was playing very good D. Nik was too until he got two phantom foul calls in 10 seconds.

Larry89

Disgruntled Kings Fan
For all the criticism being directed at McLemore - and let's not kid ourselves, that criticism has been quite well deserved tonight - I feel like it's worth noting that Afflalo has scored all seven of his points since McLemore went to the bench.
I feel like Joey Crawford scored those points.

Williams should not get playing time. Play Ray Mcallum at SG and move Casspi to SF!