[Game] Game 4: Sacramento Kings @ Denver Nuggets, 11/03/14 6PM PST, 9 PM EST

Demarcus Cousins is

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Bill Herenda is KFBK's morning sports anchor, a national college basketball analyst and Positive Coaching Alliance's Executive Director in Sacramento.
Well that certainly explains everything.

Can anyone explain why CSN shows Kings games on the Alternate channel? "Sports Talk Live" is currently airing on the CSN channel.

I don't think any team should have to come into Denver on the second night of a back-to-back. The elevation is going to be our toughest hurdle. Bobby J just mentioned it in the pre-game and it has to be considered. Playing at 5280 ft. is considerably different than playing at sea level.
I respectfully disagree. These are professional basketball players and thus paid very well to suck it up, even with oxygen available at the bench if they need it. Shall they also complain about playing a back-to-back in Salt Lake City, Utah (4,200 ft elevation) after or before NBA game in Denver. I simply say, no excuses.

Can anyone explain why CSN shows Kings games on the Alternate channel? "Sports Talk Live" is currently airing on the CSN channel.
Yea it's strange. The game is on CSNCA in standard definition, but not on the HD CSNCA channel, have to find the alternate channel for HD, which is always different

We're going to have to do this a couple of months before we can even start to talk about getting cocky or over confident about a road game.

Would love to win this one though. It would put us in real position to survive this first month, and I sense an different attitude this time that might let us actually follow through with that. If we could get to 3-1, then we'd still have a 9 of 13 on the road against tough competition thing coming up, but even if we went 4-9 through it we'd be 7-10 and having survived the worst part of our schedule still alive and kicking. Despite the new attitude, it has to be fragile until we prove it to ourselves, so let's run this out a bit. Start getting a little of that swagger legitimately.
I'm really confident that we will win this game seeing how the Kings have played the last 2 games and how horrible the Nuggets have played their last game.

Yea it's strange. The game is on CSNCA in standard definition, but not on the HD CSNCA channel, have to find the alternate channel for HD, which is always different
It's in HD for me. I have UVerse. I just find it odd that CSN is now more of a bay area channel and Sharks games and talk radio take priority over the Kings.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Loved Bobby's comments about Omri. He said that if Nik and/or Ben aren't producing, Malone has a veteran in Casspi that will be out there at the end of the game because he knows his role and knows how to produce.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
It's in HD for me. I have UVerse. I just find it odd that CSN is now more of a bay area channel and Sharks games and talk radio take priority over the Kings.
There's CSN-CA (California) and there's CSN-BA (Bay Area).

Glenn

Hall of Famer
It amazes me how many people fall in love with the area. Bobby never sold his home here obviously because he planned on retiring here. Jim Les and a few others are still here.

What I like about the Kings is they are doing well and they have a lot to improve on.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I respectfully disagree. These are professional basketball players and thus paid very well to suck it up, even with oxygen available at the bench if they need it. Shall they also complain about playing a back-to-back in Salt Lake City, Utah (4,200 ft elevation) after or before NBA game in Denver. I simply say, no excuses.
LOL. If you lived at elevation, you'd understand what I'm talking about.