Free Throw Woes

We have an NBA team that shoots FTs worse than a high school team. What gives? Is it just a matter of confidence? I find it extremely disturbing that Tyson Chandler shoots better than anyone on our team not named Jimmer.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
We have an NBA team that shoots FTs worse than a high school team. What gives? Is it just a matter of confidence? I find it extremely disturbing that Tyson Chandler shoots better than anyone on our team not named Jimmer.
These thigns go in cycles for whatever reason, and are notoriously catching. We've got a fair number of poor FT shooters anyway, but when even guys like Thornton are bricking them, its just the strange general malaise where everyone overthinks it. People are booing it or whatever, but its seriously about the last thing to worry about because there's nothing you can do about it midseason. They will get better, just because it always balances out, adn I guarantee you there will be games where we'll shoot like 27-21 or something and even Chuck Hayes will be swishing them.

Staying up till 2AM shooting FT didn't seem to help Evans. Maybe Jimmer should give him pointers. At least he hit his, even though he blew on the field.