First Post is made in tough times!!!

Ouch!!! I can't beleive we lost twice to the Warriors in a week!! If we don't start to get healthier immediately we might slip out of the playoffs. Peja has NO cojones! And Mike's gas tank light has been on for about ten miles with no gas station in sight!!!! We have a real tough schedule coming up in April so we need to win these "easier" games. Are there any free agents out there that could give us a boost? Something needs to happen soon to stop this freefall. If Mike hadn't won a few games on his own last week we might have already fallen back to the Rockets and Grizz!

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Wow! You have touched on many many topics in your 1st post. Actually there is already a thread going on every topic that you mentioned. Why don't you look around a bit and join in on some of those threads? Sounds like you have a lot of your own opinions to add.

BTW - Welcome to KingsFans.com.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
teamdime - Free agents require money. We are still so far above the salary cap we have nothing to offer except the exceptions. And the Maloofs are NOT going to spend money right now when they've made it clear this is a team in transition.

The future of this team depends entirely on what magic trades Petrie can pull off in the off-season.

Right now, we all just have to wait and watch and hope and pray...

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I know this is most likely spitting into the wind, but can we get past the "Peja...cojones" part of the post and concentrate on the other stuff?

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I know - I'd just hate to see this become a thread discussing the theoretical presence or lack thereof of certain... well, you get my drift.

;)

VF21 said:
I know this is most likely spitting into the wind, but can we get past the "Peja...cojones" part of the post and concentrate on the other stuff?
There was other stuff. j/k :D

We keep stating the same things over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over...