Final Playoff Roster

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
I haven't heard (or read) anything about the official playoff roster for the Kings. When is RA supposed to have the final roster turned in?

Since now it's looking like Bobby will be back before Brad, I'd say Tag is a lock to make the roster over Kevin. Which is fine by me, since Tag gives us something we need which we can't get from any other player on the team.
~~

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Alacron said:
Since now it's looking like Bobby will be back before Brad, I'd say Tag is a lock to make the roster over Kevin. Which is fine by me, since Tag gives us something we need which we can't get from any other player on the team.
~~
I think you are right, Alacron. Spec K and Daniels are probably going to be left off the roster. Since they are rookies, although I am sad about it, I can see leaving them off. They will have plenty of opportunity, as they hone their skills to the NBA level, to make playoff rosters.

A

AriesMar27

hopefully k-mart doesnt get too upset and join the spurs, i dont want to have to start calling him FKM.... because FTM is more than enough for now..... well maybe FBB not brent barry that other FBB, that dirty playe rwho tried to take out carter.....

yeah i said it [Explicit] Bruce [Explicit]ing Bowen.....

N.U.F.A.N. said:
He's gotta make sure the injured guys are comming back for sure, because its useless putting them on the list and end up not playing.
Actually, since all 3 appear to be close to ready, he can't afford to leave them off the roster. If he leaves them off and they're ok for the 3rd game, or a 2nd round (hope, hope), they couldn't play them. Off the roster and their season is done, period. If you lose a player or players to injury during the PO, you can't bring anybody else in.

Adelman was talking about that the other day. He thinks the league should change that, and I agree. All year, a team can bring someone in from IR, then, in the most important games all season, you can't replace an injured player.

I agree that it will be the rookies who are left off.

hopefully k-mart doesnt get too upset and join the spurs, i dont want to have to start calling him FKM....

Not too much danger of that happening, since he has two years remaining on his rookie contract;) By all accounts Kevin understands why he isn't playing and considers this a learning/transistion year. Too bad there isn't room, because that would suck to be left off the roster at this point.

http://www.nba.com/analysis/00421026.html

The NBA Playoffs

Each team that qualifies for the NBA Playoffs must submit a list of its players eligible to compete in playoff games on the day following the end of the regular season.

Because there is no Injured List for the NBA Playoffs, each playoff team must designate the 12 players eligible for the playoffs from all of its regular season lists (Active, Injured and Suspended).

A player who is on the Injured, Active or Suspended List at the end of the regular season, but who is not designated for playoff eligibility, need not be waived. He remains on the appropriate regular season list through the NBA Playoffs.

Teams must have at least nine eligible players dressed and able to play in a playoff game. Teams failing to comply are subject to fines.

teamdimechampionship said:
You don't have to wait......HERE IT IS!

1.Mike
2.Cat
3.Peja
4.Kenny
5.Brad
6.Bobby
7.Eddie
8.Mo
9.Corliss
10.Darius
11.Skinner
12.Tag

It's the only way to go.........NO DOUBT!

PejaHoops16 said:
this looks like the final roster

mike
bobby*
eddie
cuttino
maurice
peja*
thomas
songailia
milller*
skinner
ostertag
Looks like we're on the same page!:D

I think it's fairly obvious that Daniels and Martin will be left off the playoff roster. Tag has to play based on his experience alone and his ability to change the game around the basket.....plus his long range shooting may help :p

could we change it if anybody got injured during playoff?

1.Mike
2.Cat
3.Peja
4.Kenny
5.Brad
6.Bobby
7.Eddie
8.Mo
9.Corliss
10.Darius
11.Skinner
12.Tag

Ryle said:
I think it's fairly obvious that Daniels and Martin will be left off the playoff roster. Tag has to play based on his experience alone and his ability to change the game around the basket.....plus his long range shooting may help :p
Tag will be subbing for Peja if he keeps shooting like he did last night.

1.Mike
2.Cat
3.Peja
4.Kenny
5.Brad
6.Bobby
7.Eddie
8.Mo
9.Corliss
10.Darius
11.Skinner
12.Tag

Where's Daniels????

skillet said:
Where's Daniels????
Why would you want Daniels on the final roster? I dont think theres any use in having him on there because didnt he just score 13 points through the whole year? His highest scoring game was 3 points against the Suns yesterday.

Ryle said:
BAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA