Favorite Players

S

SaCKiNgS24

who are some of your favorite players in the NBA that dont play for the kings.

mine would have to be AI, Lebron, RON ARTEST, dwayne wade, KOBE(dont hate me), paul pierce, ARENAS(the truth), stevey FRANCHISE!, thats all i can think of right now.

SaCKiNgS24 said:
my bad, i meant ACTIVE players.
I know, I just don't like any current active players. I don't even like all the players on my own team. Gargamel is a grumpy old sorcerer. But those ones I listed got me to watch a lot more NBA games than I do now.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
SaCKiNgS24 said:
my bad, i meant ACTIVE players.
If you meant active players, you can't include Ron Artest.

Ta-da-dum!

Thank you. No, really. Thank you. I'll be here all week, tell your friends!

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Message to Gargamel: You REALLY need to change your avatar. If you don't, I can't be held responsible for what might happen to it.

;)

S

SaCKiNgS24

VF21 said:
If you meant active players, you can't include Ron Artest.

Ta-da-dum!

Thank you. No, really. Thank you. I'll be here all week, tell your friends!

you know what i meant, players who are still in the league. RON ARTEST IS THE TRUTH!

Last edited by a moderator:

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
SaCKiNgS24 said:
you know what i meant, players who are still in the league. RON ARTEST IS THE TRUTH!
You didn't say players who are still in the league. You said players who are still active. Say what you mean, and mean what you say.

For the record, here are some of the players around the league I enjoy watching:

Manu, LeBron (which is a big change from when he first came out and I thought he was all hype), Dirk, Paul Pierce, Jermaine O'Neal.

^LOL VF!! :D

My favorite non-Kings: Tim Duncan, LeBron James, Jon Barry

I like a lot of players. But these three are my favorite from the list. :)

HndsmCelt

Hall of Famer
Can't call Bruce a fav, but as a local boy I'll stick up for him. Is there anybody here who would NOT like to see Bruce bring his D to Sacramento?

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
HndsmCelt said:
Can't call Bruce a fav, but as a local boy I'll stick up for him. Is there anybody here who would NOT like to see Bruce bring his D to Sacramento?
I'd like somebody with his defense, but Bowen really couldn't play for us. He literally does NOTHING else.