End of an era: Jerry Reynolds stepping down as color commentator

I will miss Jerry! He is a lot of fun to listen to. Grant is pretty good too. When he is not in a snippy mood like he sometimes is. I am not counting his radio show which I don't listen to. I think DC will be fine though. I think he should consult with Jerry on a regular basis to get those funny lines.

As far a Catie, a part of her appeal is the way she looks. So I would have her in front of the camera. I think she is ok on the sidelines. But I have always felt she is not that comfortable interviewing people on the sidelines. She is much better in a studio environment IMO.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I will miss Jerry! He is a lot of fun to listen to. Grant is pretty good too. When he is not in a snippy mood like he sometimes is. I am not counting his radio show which I don't listen to. I think DC will be fine though. I think he should consult with Jerry on a regular basis to get those funny lines.

As far a Catie, a part of her appeal is the way she looks. So I would have her in front of the camera. I think she is ok on the sidelines. But I have always felt she is not that comfortable interviewing people on the sidelines. She is much better in a studio environment IMO.
smdh

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member

Should have quit while you were ahead.