Durant on ESPN

Don't you just love his ability to just pull up on somebody at anytime and hit a 3 in their face, and his ability to drive to the hoop. Oh and did you see that dunk he missed? That was sick, i don't care if he missed or not.

I have NEVER seen a player like Durant in college before. I'm so glad I've gotten to see him in person.

And what most people don't realize, the guy is considered by his teammates and coach as the hardest working and most humble guy on the team.

I know Greg Oden will be phenomenal but the NBA is a perimeter game now and you have to take a guy like Durant. He's the franchise player that so many just dream of.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but according to the standings we should be at the 9th pick I believe. Which puts us smack-dab in Horford-Splitter territory. Which would have a defensive impact, sure, but not franchise players. Unless, of course, you risk it on Yi.

Well, the way I can look at it we can hopefully lose a lot of games. Blow this team up and we will lose some games. Keep Musselman(but force him to play Kevin 35 MPG) and we'll lose games. Also, Lewis is coming back for Seattle, Paul came back for NO, Redd will come back for Milwaukee, and Pierce will come back for Boston. The first 3 will probably propel those teams to a better record than ours. Our record is about as good as Portland's record right now but if we blow it up than we can suck worse. We're 9th right now and that would be 4 teams better than us. If we can just lose a little better than 2 other teams we may just crack the top 3. Also if we get a top 4 pick and we have some other young talent we could theoretically trade up to get the player we want.