Draymond being Draymond, 2023-24

hrdboild

Moloch in whom I dream Angels!
Staff member
Draymond showed up for his post-suspension press conference and owned up for taking things too far, apologized to Rudy Gobert for attempting to injure him, and to his teammates for missing 5 games because he can't control his temper....

"I don't live my life with regrets," Green said after practice, the first time he has spoken to reporters since his suspension. "I'll come to a teammate's defense any time that I'm in a position to come to a teammate's defense. ... What matters to me is how the people that I care about feel, first and foremost. How are the people that I care about affected? How are the people I care about, what do they have to deal with? That's it for me."

Just kidding. He apologized to nobody, implied that he did nothing wrong, and continues to believe that the league office is treating him unfairly by labeling him as a repeat offender and punishing him accordingly. Nicely done NBA. You sure taught him a lesson with that 5 game suspension.

If this Warriors fan's argument is that the league has been far too lenient on sexual assault, I agree but that is definitely not this loser's point haha
The stance should be we don't allow our players to assault women/other players, but hey. They're still good at basketball, so they totally deserve a 2nd chance!

Funny, how Meyers Leonard got the boot with his situation because he was a fringe NBA guy anyway. Hilarious how leagues have no problem taking a stand with guys who suck vs guys who are still great at their sport.

To be honest why should he apologized, in his eyes he is right :)
The fact he could have killed an opposite player is just a plus to his opinion :):)
But , hey, the revenge will be sweeter with him on the floor ;)

I predict 10 games, double the previous suspension because the previous suspension was insufficient.

The next one will be for the full season
I could see this. Especially if this is shown all over the national sports shows and talked about a bunch tomorrow. Not a good look. I’m sure Draymond will have all sorts of excuses. Guy is just trash and takes zero accountability,

dirtiest player in the league for the past 10 years. he's straight up trying to throw sucker punches at opponents... don't know why the NBA continues to coddle him. doing the right thing and hitting him with a long-term suspension doesn't impact their over-the-hill golden team anymore

At what point is the NBA going to realize that Draymond is a psychopath? Does someone need to get paralyzed or worse from his dirty actions before things are taken seriously? The Warriors should be ashamed to enable and encourage such behavior. It's a stain on the league and has taken the sheen of the recent IST success.

It's telling that their rookie player is incredulous at this point with Green's antics. He's not going to stop himself, so the league has to take greater action against him

What a peice of $#it. Amzing he hasnt seriously hurt anyone yet. Like i said with the choke, with declining skill this is going to be his norm.

dude12

Hall of Famer
The difference between this incident and the Gobert and Domas incidents was that with the latter, Green and the Warriors can push the he was trying to protect his own player or pulling Gobert away (all BS) and with the Domas case, Domas was grabbing him(also BS). In this case last night, there is no way the team or the big dummy can twist this situation. Green just out and out takes a swing at Nurkic and connects.

Don’t just make it a 10 game suspension, make it twenty, or better yet, make it longer. Sliver needs to have some sack in this case.

Watching it again i dont even know what "basketball thing" dray was trying to do. Looks 100% like a thinly veiled punch. He clearly knew nurk was there. You cant just spin around with your hands our, fingers back(so you dont hurt yourself), for absolutly no reason.